vB 3.5.0 Beta 1 Bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
Post any problems with the new version of vB here. Remember to ctrl-f5 to refresh before posting any Javascript errors as bugs, chances are your cache is just outdated.

Mxtrmntr

(Formerly known as Mxtrmntr)
Nov 3, 2001
The Island of the Day Before
Visit site
On the NaliCity forums, user names (above the avatars, when looking at the actual posts) seem too large/larger than usually. They use a different theme, of course, but I don't think it the font had been that way before. They are okay in this thread, at least.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
RaptoR said:
btw, try double-clicking on the text in one of your posts ;)

I thought it was an alternate way to edit your post. So I double-clicked and edited, then clicked the button at the bottom, expecting it to update my post. It just took me to the regular edit window. :con: So now, I've done three clicks to get to the same place that one click normally takes me.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
There are a few nice new features in the PM's folder.

1) When typing a "Send To" name, a drop down appears listing names similar to what you've typed. Handy when you don't know exactly how to spell a member's name.

2) Above where it shows how many items you have in your boxes, there's an option to click to empty the folders, instead of having to go page by page and delete.

I haven't actually tested either feature, but just noticed they were there.

Edit - I may have just found a bug. When I submitted this thread, the thread posted, but it had the contents typed again in the Quick Reply window. I could have simply clicked "Submit" again and had a double post.

Last edited:

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
When I try to respond with the quick reply box, it gives this error regardless of the size of the msg:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

RAPTORRRR!

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I think i may have found a bug. I tried uploading an animated avatar just a few minutes ago and 2 things happened. If i tried to upload from my computer, i would get a vbulletin message stating you cant upload animated images. When i tried hosting the file, i get an invalid file warning. The avatar is 100*90 and weighs in at 20000 bytes so it meets the requirements.