vB 3.5.0 Beta 1 Bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mychaeel

Parser said:
I'm not quite sure why, but since the latest version if I load Off Topic (or another forum heavily populated by threads), the page loads half way.. and then reloads entirely. It's a bit annoying trying to scroll down to a thread and click on it and be unable to because the whole page suddenly refreshes. Using Opera 8.
Yes, I get that too. Not always -- only sometimes; might be that it only happens for me when the images (buttons, icons) have expired from cache and are reloaded.

Speaking of which, I really wish the vBulletin guys would learn to use the "height" and "width" attributes in the "img" tag... it's most irritating watching a loading page jump around the screen while it has to be reflown over and over again.

And I also wish they'd start using the "title" attribute instead of the "alt" attribute for their images' tooltips; that's what it's for, very unlike the "alt" attribute.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Ok, there seems a be a problem with spoilers, not sure if it's limited to certain browsers or anything specific.

Every single spoiler contains the number "4". No text, just the single number 4. For the first spoiler I shrugged it off until I realised that every single spoiler in every single thread features just a single number.

Unless there's some cryptic clue I'm missing..

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Hunter said:
whats screwed?

screwedspoilers.jpg

^ Every single spoiler is like that.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Hmm getting even more peeved every day. I've done everything from cleaning caches, wiping this and that, changing settings here and there and still not a single email from BuF?

Another weird thingie is that all the threads I've just posted in are showing as unread...

spacecraft.gif

St. Anger

St. Anger
Jul 8, 2005
In Ukraine
HELP Please!!!!!!! I downloaded some of the skins and whenever I play online UT set back to a standartskin.....(How I can install these skins into server???)
And in game I haven't menu "Mods". Where I can take this menu???

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
I'm not getting emails notifications anymore since june 15th. I turned it on/off in my profile but it didn't help. Is it fixable? Am i alone here?
Is this thing on?