UWRC-Subway

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fraggee_Rok

Yeeeehuh?
It looks a bit complicated, but then every UnWheel track can't be a huge swooshy affair with roads as smooth as... erm... something that's really smooth.
But all in all, the map certainly seems pretty enough. What's the story behind it? I can't imagine that Flair or MoD would buy a recently crippled subway system.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Fraggee_Rok said:
It looks a bit complicated, but then every UnWheel track can't be a huge swooshy affair with roads as smooth as... erm... something that's really smooth.
But all in all, the map certainly seems pretty enough. What's the story behind it? I can't imagine that Flair or MoD would buy a recently crippled subway system.

Someone noticed that I just bodge something together for a map story!

Damn, I thought they'd never find out! :D

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
looking the screen shot again , .... it would be nice if it plays whit wipe out vehicle!

if bots would play this mod and if there is somme wipeout stle vehicle , i would make an awesome map for it

a vehicle like sommething on the screen (just futuristic)
WipeOut%20Fusion%20-%2024.jpg

Last edited:

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
Its smooth enof to race on,most of the colision is simplified,I had to use semi-solid invisble brushs though because blocking volumes stop the cars from moving.

You want a story,its a run down subway that you can race in,since when did racing games need storys?

shh,vctf-midnight never happend,and the framerate on my computer in this level is about 25-70fps.

If there were wipeout style vehicles,wouldn't they have to change the name of the mod?(I dont think wipout vehicles have wheels)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
bobnine said:
If there were wipeout style vehicles,wouldn't they have to change the name of the mod?(I dont think wipout vehicles have wheels)

no they don't have weels , they flight like , manta but at X speed ,

so if sommeone want to make a vehicle of this kind ... he can use the same script as the manta and mofify them.....

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Kantham said:

so if sommeone want to make a vehicle of this kind ... he can use the same script as the manta and mofify them.....

the point he's tring to make is that it wouldn't fit UnWheel

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
ProjectX said:

yea but ......................

:(

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

how many custom map server this mod have ?

Last edited:

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
Originally Posted by Kantham

I can see what you mean,wipeout vehicles would be quite cool,a vehicle I reckon would also be awsome is a rollcage style vehicle.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
yea , and

what about Xetreme G futuristic motor cycles ?

sim-xgra-001.jpg

ProjectX said:

they do? , nha sorry , i thought i saw wheel on them ?

no?

:B :)

Last edited:

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
now thats one properly done screenshot... umm *me goes wishing unwheel looked like that*

cant wait to play this subway map, the outside scenes look quite fantastic
how big will the tunnels be? can a caterpillar fit in it?

bobnine

JamesG
Jul 18, 2004
New Zealand
Originally Posted by carmatic
cant wait to play this subway map, the outside scenes look quite fantastic

Its big enof for the centipede,just.I managed to finish the race,shown by the third screenshot,although,its not a good i dea to use the centipede in this map unless you want to loose.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
stevenhorton said:
Nice look and scale to your map:)

i agree whit him

scale it , mhh , about 0.7 inside the scalemap tool (select all before you do the operation)