UTXMP Trickjump vid

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaio

Apr 5, 2004
Reading this thread made my day.

Pro-Pain: "Trickjump-movie made by DeLaCruz and Boocker"

Brizz: "Bug!"

:lol:

Last edited:

Maethorn

Dec 15, 2004
UT2003 != UT2004

Everyone who made the transition between 2k3 and 2k4 got over the fact that they couldn't bounce all over the map boost jump which was admittedly a side effect to the engine.

http://3dgpu.com/files/epicchat.html

[02:10] <DrSiN[EPIC]> <{51}High_Voltage> Will the old boost jumps still be possible in ut2k4? or are the cut down that much?
[02:10] <DrSiN[EPIC]> No
[02:10] <DrSiN[EPIC]> Boost jumping is different, but there is a mutator to return it..
[02:10] <DrSiN[EPIC]> but the original boost jumping really was a bug that hurt hpb's[/I]

The bug is gone... The nostalgia is over... its time to get some fresh blood in this game. Is that possible with all of this complaining?

Gotta love the questions from Creig that wasn't answered :p

Last edited:

ericOner

Jan 1, 2005
Eat_my_shorts said:
The movement on his video is not cheated...

staminarechargerate changed
skillrechargerate changed
a.s.o.

consolecommands that change the regular gameplay like "god"
are cheats, and so is the movement in saibots video!

Status
Not open for further replies.