UTXMP event every monday at 20:30p.m gmt+1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
There were a bunch of people in BBF last night. I tried to get in but AntiTCC kept throwing me out saying Malcolm was a skin hack. I was on BU's Viper server 20 minutes prior to that and didn't get thrown out by AntiTCC... Weird.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
Iceboy2003 said:
There were a bunch of people in BBF last night. I tried to get in but AntiTCC kept throwing me out saying Malcolm was a skin hack. I was on BU's Viper server 20 minutes prior to that and didn't get thrown out by AntiTCC... Weird.

Viper probably doesnt have it turned on, or only set to log.

If you reset your Player skins back to the UT default (not modify back, use the orginals from install), you will have no problems entering BBF's server. :D

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Killinya said:
Viper probably doesnt have it turned on, or only set to log.

If you reset your Player skins back to the UT default (not modify back, use the orginals from install), you will have no problems entering BBF's server. :D

Yeah, I'm not totally sure what's going on. I've had two GPF crashes this weekend, and Viper was insisting I was trying to load someone unknown classes last night (not sure why, maybe it was my high ping or something), so something is rotten in my UT install. Plus I need to flush the cruddy maps out of it anyways.

Maybe its cause I installed the 3362 beta patch and then tried reverting? I dunno.

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
Iceboy2003 said:
Yeah, I'm not totally sure what's going on. I've had two GPF crashes this weekend, and Viper was insisting I was trying to load someone unknown classes last night (not sure why, maybe it was my high ping or something), so something is rotten in my UT install. Plus I need to flush the cruddy maps out of it anyways.

Maybe its cause I installed the 3362 beta patch and then tried reverting? I dunno.

Viper is probably seeing the 3362 patch classes...

That is Seperate from the Skins issue. you need to re-install at least the .utx (if modified) and more importantly the xplayersL1.upl and xplayersl2.upl from an unmodifed source. Once changed the hashed MD5 is changed.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
Killinya said:
Viper is probably seeing the 3362 patch classes...

That is Seperate from the Skins issue. you need to re-install at least the .utx (if modified) and more importantly the xplayersL1.upl and xplayersl2.upl from an unmodifed source. Once changed the hashed MD5 is changed.

Yeah, my install needs to get cleaned up anyways. Probably easiest to nuke the whole thing and start all over.

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
I just want to remind everyone that we play utxmp every monday at 20p.m gmt+1 on the mf server 1.

visit www.mystic-fighter.de for more information and click our google banner at the bottom of our page to keep our community alive

Last edited:

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
14 players joined our server this evening. many new faces and old friends like bbf or ffc member. if twj and ctp. have played as well we had to use a second server.;) the old times are coming back slowly. thanks to faust and his fixes and the new mappacks.