UTXMP event every monday at 20:30p.m gmt+1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
hello utxmp fans,
I just want to remember you that mystic-fighter, ffc, ctp. and twj play utxmp every monday at 20:30p.m gmt+1 on our mystic-fighter server1. for more detailed information (maps and so on) visit our website; www.mystic-fighter.de.
would be nice to see some new and old players at our "funzocken" on each monday.

Fara

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
all mutators made by Faust are installed on our server. and we also installed a complex ranking system. try to get on top of the ranking or just be the best ranger, tech or gunner, hack the most energys, capture the most artis or get a high % in hitting someone with your sniper rifle or any other weapon or vehicle in utxmp. let the fight begin ;)

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Does the ranking system reset if your server is rebooted/restarted? Ideally it would not..

Also does it track based on GUID, or simply by the player name? Ideally it would track based on the GUID, similar to how UTAN works. Otherwise you might get some @sshat in there trying to make someone look bad by tk'ing. That's the other thing... Player kills can easily be inflated by killing yourself or teammates over and over.

Last edited:

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
no the ranking don't reset after a server restart. in that case the ranking wouldn't be much worth ;)
i have to confess that i am not the one who can answer detailed questions but from what i know the players ip is important not what name he has in the game. so if he changes his name the name in the ranking will also change.
furthermore you will lose points if you kill yourself or teammates. and the ranking also determines if you win a fight against a bad or a good player and gives you less or more points for the kill or loss.

for example: you play on our server (you must play a game to the end, just fragging other players and then leaving the server before the map is won or lost won't get you any points) and the program makes a statistik for your ip(how many frags, hacks, deaths, and so on). you will appear in our ranking. by the next visit on our server the program compares this statistik with your following games and determines if you became better or worse. and so on. after each game this statistik is updated by your playing. every 2h the ranking results are updated on our homepage; www.mystic-fighter.de
i hope i could help you.

Mar 6, 2004
[-MF-] Fara said:
all mutators made by Faust are installed on our server. and we also installed a complex ranking system. try to get on top of the ranking or just be the best ranger, tech or gunner, hack the most energys, capture the most artis or get a high % in hitting someone with your sniper rifle or any other weapon or vehicle in utxmp. let the fight begin ;)

We need that for BBF server >: D

Killinya

[BBF]Killinya
Feb 2, 2004
(GR)Killer said:
We need that for BBF server >: D

If -MF- would like to share, please PM/ IM me. I will get it up on BBF also.

IM: Yahoo: Ki11inya Xfire: Killinya

[-MF-] Fara

Oct 3, 2005
in the moment elrik is still working on the programm to make it work perfectly. until he is finished with it we don't want to share it. i'll contact you if elrik's work is done.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
tabaluga said:
Hey Fara, you sure, that bleeder has to come to our Server ??

Than take your shoes and run, run, run far away ??

He will follow you - he will get you - he will catch you

:lol:
Heh, funny :) My silent turrets might get you, and possibly even my nerfed gas nades, but surely I myself would not get you. This I pride myself on.

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
I really need to hop in one of these... I haven't played XMP in a long while, it'd be fun to play again (especially if there's other people playing).

8:30 PM GMT+1 = 2:30 PM EST (GMT - 4)? That's mid afternoon here... and i'm in class usually around then :-\

shoptroll

Jan 21, 2004
[-MF-] Fara said:
8:30 is the beginning. we usually play for 3h. or longer.

Unfortunately, I'm booked from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm every other monday, and then I have a class from 3:30 - 5, followed by another class from 6 - 9 pm on mondays.

Man, I was seriously hoping my math was off.

Anyone know when the BBF server is usually hopping?