UT3 Patch 3 In The Works, Features Slowly Being Revealed

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
In a post on the UT3 Servers Mailing List, Steve Polge has revealed Epic is hard at work on Patch 3 for UT3. While there is no release date yet, he has let slip a few features that will be in it:

• Fix for "Package failed to download" in Warfare & VCTF
  • Players now listed in the Server Browser

As always, we will keep you informed of any further known changes.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
Good to hear, if not just because it's comforting to know they're interested in improving on it.

shaky release+solid followup > decent release+ghost support
imo

Poker

Anus Retentus
Apr 17, 2006
Good to hear, if not just because it's comforting to know they're interested in improving on it.

shaky release+solid followup > decent release+ghost support
imo
qft

[...] Now, having ranted all that ... I can only hope they'll make a fool of me tomorrow with a Patch 1.3 release.
never been happier to be made a fool of. :D

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Definitely :).
You just made the perfect map even more perfecter.

Yes, perfecter. I use this word because I love Morbias. D:

What about the Demo Guy problem? :D

Accept my buddy invite Jeff! :( Phil is there and that makes him super cool, everyone loves being super cool, right?

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
*sniff*

I wonder if they fix the settings bug: if I set a prefered difficulty then it shouldn't go up and down and after restart it's vanished... :rolleyes:

Also the Bot Selection thingie is buggy: I selected 5 lil' bastards and I couldn't remove them later, tried everything but they got stuck there 'till I either had THEM, relselected bots or noone so in the end I have simply smacked my UT3 with an Uninstall later this day... :eek:

Also, is there any reason to ask for a "Crashproof UT3 v1.3" when it comes to nVIDIA drivers under Vista? :lol: :mad: :(

Enfluence

I kinda like UT3.
Jan 25, 2008
Only problem i truely see with UT3 is no custom crosshairs available in the menus..

phor

Jan 26, 2008
Great to see Epic releasing more patches and catering more for UT3, such a great game!

SK.7 I've got Vista and an Nvidia and mine hasnt crashed once..