1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UT3 crashes with runtime error

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 3' started by nasenfresse, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz Enigma

It had nothing to do with Visual Studio or the .Net framework. It was merely a file misplacement from the installation procedure. The upk-files are supposed to go with the maps, in the same directory that is.

False alert completely I guess.

2. Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

Ever check Launch.log?

3. Fuzz

Fuzz Enigma

A few days ago I didn't even know about that since everything have worked for me before. As if it tells you exactly what to do anyway...

Link

I figured out that one myself. It's strange when UT3 can't find the files when they are in the right folder, sort of. My first thought about all those folders was that it's just an easy way for users to keep track of their custom made content. Now it seems important to maintain the correct structure or else there will be runtime errors.

4. aCRaSSiCauDa

aCRaSSiCauDa ...

Did anyone get this fixed? I couldn't play UT3 for a long time because of this. I have Vista 64-bit and I have the game on Steam. I used to play it on the same system normally, all of a sudden I started facing this issue.

I deleted and re-installed the game a couple times. Removed iTunes etc, nothing worked.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013