UT2Vote52B1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Imaginos

Deathball addict?
Sep 13, 2000
New Joisey, USA
Visit site
I didn't phrase that right.. I meant is it possible to give clan admins the ability to pause a server even when they are not in a clanmatch? Reason that was asked was prior to this latest version, setting up the match was a little too much for some of these scientist clanadmins we have.
I'm still trying to push the clanmatch setup on these guys as a good way to setup scrims and such.

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
hmm, well, as i said, if i let levels at 0 and hit ban, it doesn't work. The ini-entry looks like shown above, but if a give a number of levels and hit ban, it works. The ini looks like this:

BanPlayer=(NickName="TDW-Socke",UniqueID=,IPaddrs=,Levels=111)
BanPlayer=(NickName="TDW-Socke",UniqueID="7fa02b8ac011cc426e5424145684fd1c",IPaddrs="84.140.163.19",Levels=111)

means, boths is banning, as boths shows levels=111, but he first one, where i let the 0 untouched didn't work, in the second case, i changed he levels to 5 and hit ban.

I guess, this shouldn't be a biggy, but i guess, you should have a look at it, it might lead to confusion ;)

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Socke I'm not saying you are wrong but what you are saying is happening to you I just cannot understand as it is just not possible.
The Ban button does not go anywhere near the Levels amount and has nothing to do with it whatsoever.
The number of levels is ONLY for for the Kick button.
The Kick button will send a command to the server "Levels,Nickname,Message,Silent/Mute"
The Ban button will send a command to the server "111,Nickname,Message"
As you can see a Ban can only be 111 it cannot be anything else and if it is, then the Kick button is being pressed.
But I will set it so the very instant you click the Ban button it will set the Number of Levels to BanMaxLevs.

** Edit **
Ok the only possible thing I could do here is if the Admin opens the KickMenu, the Levels are now set at Maximum rather than 0 as before.

Last edited:

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
ProAsm said:
Ok the only possible thing I could do here is if the Admin opens the KickMenu, the Levels are now set at Maximum rather than 0 as before.
Thanks ;) If i'm wrong, this won't hurt anyone :)

Releasing is froggers job, i guess :D