UnWheel2 Demo Finally Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tegleg

Sep 26, 2010
http://www.tegleg.co.uk
hello everyone
were still working on the full game :)

wonder if i could be so bold as to ask for a little feedback on the demo please?

any problems?
any suggestions?
bots too fast/too slow? (just messing with them now, might have made them too fast lol)

@bigshow
Velocity

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I enjoyed it, but I found the cars cornered a little too easily, any chance we can have a button that whips the back out? Obviously it doesn't make sense to do it in an f1 car, but in some of the more rally-bound cars it would be quite cool.

tegleg

Sep 26, 2010
http://www.tegleg.co.uk
thanks ProjectX
guess you have been playing saints row 3 to ask for that button lol.

for the full version we have a lot of road and off road cars that slide around very nicely.
you even score points for drifting :)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
thanks ProjectX
guess you have been playing saints row 3 to ask for that button lol.

for the full version we have a lot of road and off road cars that slide around very nicely.
you even score points for drifting :)

I've not actually tried saints row 3 yet, but it's on my list. I just remember in the old Unwheel you could tap the space bar (with mouse cornering on) and just watch as the car glided gracefully around a corner sideways. It was always very satisfying to perfectly clip around a corner like that.

How is development going?

Recently I've tried my hand at a few simple Skyrim mods, as well as attempted to make my own game engine in C#. THAT was a mistake!

gcclinux

Apr 15, 2012
twitter.com
Please help

I've installed UT2004 + winpa5tch3369 i then installed unwheel_r5.exe but when i go to community in UT2004 select unwheel mod (Activate) screen starts.

Then screen goes black, when I click on esc + reconnect I get the following error:

Can't find file for package 'UnWheelGUI'

Please help someone as I really use to love playing this game years ago and I want to play it again.

Many Thanks