UNREAL TOURNAMENT: THE MOVIE (what are your thoughts)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Could I play a piece of Bio sludge please?

I'd like to burn through Angelina Jolie's underwear and.. and.. and.. /me takes a cold shower.

vickissv3

Apr 11, 2005
Ving Rhames would be a good malcolm. BTW i would like to see an Adult animated series of the game.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
eh when i take a cold shower my body goes numb and i just feel like getting straight out of the shower again... how cold do you mean cold showers?
and more importantly, do cold showers improve my skills?

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
carmatic said:
eh when i take a cold shower my body goes numb and i just feel like getting straight out of the shower again... how cold do you mean cold showers?
and more importantly, do cold showers improve my skills?

....and who will play the part of the cold shower in the movie?

I vote Babara Streisand. She has the same effect on me as a cold shower.

Yuck!

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
I wanna see, like, big @$$ explosions and firefights and stuff, and of course it has to have these cicadas that go Mieeeeuuwwwww and get targeted by AVRiL's, so Lavigne has to be casteded as a side character 'cause I once like saw her when she was hot and anyway now this missile hits the cicada but Vin Diesel jumps out at exactly the last second with the flag under his arm and he lands directly on swarzenigger cuz he's a nub now he doesn't act anymore and is into ghey politics lol! so at that point there are like 4 enemies between him and the flag and he has to doubledodge in a matrixstyle-ish doublejump while those guis shoot a redeemer at wherever he was and they accidentally kill themselves and there should be blood and gore and I should be in this picture as well cuz i know the game and know perfect how to make this into a movie people can understand, not like those Einstein-like movies like figtclub or stuff like that, and it would so totally pwn...

:D

Dark Pulse said:
Cold Showers INCREASE sexual arousal, LooseCannon. :)
Whatever turns you on, DP ;)

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
Hey you know what? Screw replacing the ingame characters with real people acting the movie. I wanna see a complete CG-rendered movie like how Final Fantasy: the spirits within was. That would truly rock!!

Should it be CG-rendered or use Unreal Engine 3? hmmmm (would it make a difference?)
Either way, both of them would truly rock and look awesome, lol.

Last edited:

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
maybe epic modelled the new malcolm after him? just give him all the malcolm's clothing and he will look perfect

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Jacob - Will Smith
Wraith - Nicolas Cage
Sapphire - Jennifer Lopez
Satin - Cameron Diaz

uhm, make a Skinpack out of it! *lol* looking really funny to me :D :D