UNREAL TOURNAMENT: THE MOVIE (what are your thoughts)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
I should play as Gorge ;)
"FLAAAAUURRRRGGHH"

Funny idea. Like RollerBall and Gladiator mixed together. That would soooo bring masses of people into the UT community. Mortal Kombat and StreetFighter were based on games. And they were decent action movies at the time.

I'll start writing the script. ;)

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
And there's got to be the obligatory smokin' hot woman character somewhere in there. Like, take Angelina Jolie as Lauren and have her side job as a nude assassin for Liandri or something. That'll bring in the dolla dolla bills, y'all.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Turns2Ashes said:
Like, take Angelina Jolie as Lauren and have her side job as a nude assassin for Liandri or something.

I'll watch that :tup:

And how about Vin Diesel or Schwarzenegger :)D) as Gorge?

Last edited:

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Only one man I know of can pull off the maniacal gorge...

IT'S TEH GORGE-BERG!!!!!

gb-enter.jpg

shot00000copy5mg.jpg

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
_Zd_Meelobee_ said:
I'll watch that :tup:

And how about Vin Diesel or Schwarzenegger :)D) as Gorge?

There's this Unreal character, which would really fit Vin diesel..
Kurgan I think, not sure. I'll look up the name.

Yeah, it's kurgan. Real badass.

Last edited:
Let me take the role of Faraleth she is the most pehfect Unreal Tournament character of all time.

Angelina Jolie as Lauren and Milla Jovovich as that one blonde female commando from UT. I suggest that Xan be played by SmarterChild and that Cathode be played by A.L.I.C.E. bot.