Unreal Tournament: ECE Content released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Bumped from yesterday's news...
Well, here's what we've all been waiting for. If you own a copy of Unreal Tournament 2004, you can now download the content included on the just released UT2004: Editor's Choice Edition. That content includes new vehicles, characters and Onslaught maps.

Download UT2004: Editor's Choice Bonus Pack (84.4 MB) from BeyondUnreal FileWorks

T

Trunc8

OMG, SWEET

But what is this exe shizzle, what about those of us who don't use a pee-cee?

M

(MD)eliot

cool :) //i downloaded it and i open it and it wont work ??
it says cant extract it becouse this is not a win32 file did i dl the linux or mac one wtf?
i downloaded it from beyondfileworks

T

Trunc8

hmmm...

(MD)eliot said:
cool :) //i downloaded it and i open it and it wont work ??
it says cant extract it becouse this is not a win32 file did i dl the linux or mac one wtf?
i downloaded it from beyondfileworks

wtf, sorry for your pain, maybe if you got a real os like linux or mac and dropped the ms crap.

M

(MD)eliot

Trunc8 said:
wtf, sorry for your pain, maybe if you got a real os like linux or mac and dropped the ms crap.
i use windows xp so why does it not work

M

(MD)eliot

(MD)eliot said:
i use windows xp so why does it not work
sry for double post but the file was here 66 mb i downloaded and in the news it says that it 88mb is so maybe thats a fault ?