Unreal II to receive network support and more!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan432120

May 6, 2009
I have also been looking into this interesting topic and there hasn't been any activity recently. i was starting to think the forum is getting abandoned. ( I hope not )

Last edited:

Ryan432120

May 6, 2009
Everyone:I had a talk about this yesterday... And, well, it seems that he's not willing to upload it soon... He says that it may happen when he feels like it, and even then he's not certain if it will be a public release.

After reading your post again, it made me wonder ... what i dont understand is what harm can it do if RC 9 would be uploaded to our communities, i mean since unreal 2 the awakening has been already published world wide, then why would RC9 make any driffence ?. All i can say is that the years are going by slowly... and i think its sad that RC9 is lying of the shelf collecting dust year after year, slowly decomposing as the years go by.
When our communities Could really had fun with it.

Personally i dont see any logical reason why it shouldn't be uploaded.
i really hope that RC9 will be uploaded for the good of our communities so we can all benefit from it. and maybe just maybe have an EPIC RC9 multiplayer gaming experience. Fingers Crossed, i hope he will reconsider his decision.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yeap, I am thinking the same thing. The problem the last time I checked was to actually *find* a copy of it. One person promised to send it, but it never arrived it seems...

JaGo

nbk-JaGo
Feb 24, 2004
What's that old joke "I just wanted to see how far I could lead a Jackass."

Which one are you? :)

donkey.gif

nb_steel

Kill Xmp I Kill ¥ØÚ!!!
Aug 23, 2005
No offense Ryan but... who the **** are you? :p

Sup to all of you yet again. Hope this dream turns into something more than a silly discussion. I second Mantik about the auto ban of all the /\lpha gassers. It is definitely needed to keep the new release from dying as fast as XMP did.

Also, if anyone could help me find a server provider in the U.S. that will provide a XMP server, I would definitely appreciate it. I've been looking for awhile for one and wouldn't mind paying to run a server for some PUGs. I miss XMP dearly.

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
This sounds good, XMP alive again. It'll be nice to headshot Mantik with a gas nade randomly fired from across the map while he's carrying an arti, good times.

Best of luck Emerald!

Mar 6, 2004
No offense Ryan but... who the **** are you? :p

Sup to all of you yet again. Hope this dream turns into something more than a silly discussion. I second Mantik about the auto ban of all the /\lpha gassers. It is definitely needed to keep the new release from dying as fast as XMP did.

Also, if anyone could help me find a server provider in the U.S. that will provide a XMP server, I would definitely appreciate it. I've been looking for awhile for one and wouldn't mind paying to run a server for some PUGs. I miss XMP dearly.

You realize it's a waste of time, right? only 2-3 people show up. XMP was a good game but most people are officially over it now and playing other games or RL is calling them. I still play 2 times every 2 weeks or so but nobody enters anymore. Hell i don't think anyone but me and WS have XMP installed anymore. Don't waste your money, nobody cares anymore so leave it at that. I'll keep XMP installed untill i get rid of my computer, or die. As for playing it....rarely.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I still have XMP installed, your statement is not true, I played with someone few weeks ago but yeah...well it should get more organised again. But as for me, I am mostly busy nowadays or play with friends some oldskool games and don't have time left for everything.

AlCapowned

Jan 20, 2010
That doesn't mean nobody would play if the beta was released; it would just need enough exposure.

Even if nobody played, the betas would give a lot of content for modders to work with.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well, as far I see it no game is really dead, if players come once in a time and play it. There should be wendesday nights again organised.

EQ²

Code Monkey
Oct 30, 2004
Near Birmingham, UK
www.teambse.co.uk
Always good to see new servers :) I've been experimenting with running it on a spare linux box as well for the last few months and it seems remarkably stable, which is good news for anyone that wants to run a server but doesn't want to fork out for a windows machine.

No MapVote on Toky's server though :(

Mar 6, 2004
Always good to see new servers :) I've been experimenting with running it on a spare linux box as well for the last few months and it seems remarkably stable, which is good news for anyone that wants to run a server but doesn't want to fork out for a windows machine.

No MapVote on Toky's server though :(

Yeah, too bad about that. I played Leo today...wow people! Last time i saw people in XMP was like a month ago when EQ2, and another guy were in EQ2's server.