UNREAL BELIEVERS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jmorhy

GoodOle'Taco-(DOG)-
Sep 29, 2004
MEXICO
www.unrealdestination.com
HE HE H..oooppss..sorry. capitals. He He He. Well You Would Be Surprised On How Much They Have In Common, But I Totally Respect Your Opinion. The Purpose Of The Website Is To Share Our Faith Of God And Jesus With Other Unreal Gamers And Also Providing A Safe And Clean Site For Kids and Teens. Website Is Very Simple Being Done In Geocities But We Hope Someday Have A Pro Site. We Hope U visit Us Soon. Feel Free To Post Any Time.
See Ya Around, GoodOl'Taco-(DOG)-

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Maybe it'd be best to go spam your websites/stuff somewhere else.
Be glad you didn't post this in OT.
(just in case you think I'm being rude)

Bad idea making your first post a "VISIT MEH WEBSITE".
Are you planning on staying here?
Or just a quick spam "visit our websites" and don't come back?

Last edited:

jmorhy

GoodOle'Taco-(DOG)-
Sep 29, 2004
MEXICO
Hello This is OLDSPARKY-(DOG)-
I guess you guys don't like outsiders here. You can only post what you want to read eh. Well our forum is open to all. I thought unreal web sites and forums usually were used to promote the survival of the game. Hmm,,,guess not. Come to Newbiesplayground server I guarantee you will get a warmer welcome than here if you play by the server rules.

Woofers dude, get a life
Sparky

jmorhy

GoodOle'Taco-(DOG)-
Sep 29, 2004
MEXICO
THANK YOU

Oh Wow!! Thank You For The Warm Welcome, Im Without Words. I Guess Im Naive Enough To Believe All Old Unreal Gamers Are Nice People. Well ThankYou Anyhow For Acknowledging My Posts. May The Lord Bless Y'all.Stop By And Visit Us Anytime (I Assure You You Will Recieve a Nice Welcome)

Later Amigos
GoodOl'Taco-(DOG)-

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I am a nice person, yet I'm a bit suspicious sometimes.

The reason I come to Beyondunreal is to help people. Funny enough, but that's the truth.
I hope you plan on staying, but lately we've been getting too many "one-timers spamming websites".

You got to understand. Once again, be glad you didn't post this in OT.

Most people here prefer it when people Join or community, instead of immediatly pimping/spamming theirs.
Otherwise, I wasn't trying to offend :O) By all means, stay.

jmorhy

GoodOle'Taco-(DOG)-
Sep 29, 2004
MEXICO
If someone needs help with the game I am always happy to help a newbie. That has and continues to be the goal of the Newbiesplayround server and forum. I have some help available on on site and their is always tcp wolf and smartball. The guys know what they are doing more than I. I am Just a old guy been playing this game for a bit and am a unreal junkie.

Oldsparky-(DOG)- probably the oldest unreal player on line

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
jmorhy, you have to be careful flashing your religious beliefs around public forums. It's easy to offend people that way - there are posters from multiple faiths here.

It's a thorny issue, religion, and this is why I don't think it has a place in the gaming world. Best to keep religious matters strictly to "real life".

Now, Nali religion, that's another matter entirely! 8)

jmorhy

GoodOle'Taco-(DOG)-
Sep 29, 2004
MEXICO
In The First Place I have Not come In Flashing Any Religion Beliefs. Have I Been Preaching? Have I Been Argumentive about anything related To Religion? I Simply Made An Open Invitiation To Anyone That maybe Interested In What We Have To Say. Now If You Go To Our forum, Yes, I Am Flashing My Faith All the Way, but I am Respectfull of Multi Faiths that is why I Have Not Posted Anything That Might Offend AnyOne, Unless You consider a Web Link offensive. maybe You Might Not Be Interested in What We got To Share (and thats ok) But There MIght Be Others Who Are. I Will Continue To Make An Invitiation As Long As I Can And Allowed To And If You Consider I Offended Someone In Particular By Inviting Them To Our Web site, Let Me Know So I Can Personally Apologize. Happy Fraggin' GoodOl'Taco-(DOG)-

Learnu

Where ever you go, there you are.
Sep 1, 2004
good for you

By the looks of things you've made/started a great forum(*1), I checked your home page, thought it was cool, specially the anim.
For me religion got in the way of further investigating your forum.

any way good for you.

I am a non believer of god(who resides in us all, really), but go to another forum for all that kinda stuff. Jesus lived and died, end of story.

If what I wrote affends anyone, I apologize.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
jmorhy said:
If someone needs help with the game I am always happy to help a newbie. That has and continues to be the goal of the Newbiesplayround server and forum. I have some help available on on site and their is always tcp wolf and smartball. The guys know what they are doing more than I. I am Just a old guy been playing this game for a bit and am a unreal junkie.

Oldsparky-(DOG)- probably the oldest unreal player on line

This would've been a nice first post :O)
How would you feel if someone would register to your forum (no this isn't my forum at all, but I'm a regular here.) and the first thing they did would be pimping their website?

Would you like that?

Anyway
Once again, the post I've quoted is good :O)
And good luck with the site/forum. You shouldn't leave, give Buf a try. Talk about Unreal. We got a nice bunch of people here who love playing the Unreal games and who mind helping you out with a problem.

Oh and btw: OT is Off Topic. The "hellhole" of Beyondunreal ;-)
lol.. Well, some seem to think it is.

Learnu

Where ever you go, there you are.
Sep 1, 2004
NeoNite said:
This would've been a nice first post :O)
How would you feel if someone would register to your forum (no this isn't my forum at all, but I'm a regular here.) and the first thing they did would be pimping their website?

Would you like that?

Anyway
Once again, the post I've quoted is good :O)
And good luck with the site/forum. You shouldn't leave, give Buf a try. Talk about Unreal. We got a nice bunch of people here who love playing the Unreal games and who mind helping you out with a problem.

Oh and btw: OT is Off Topic. The "hellhole" of Beyondunreal ;-)
lol.. Well, some seem to think it is.

pimping their website - does that mean what I think it means, sorry my use of the internet language is limited, and I am still learning.... a lot of things.

It's great in the unreal. :lol:

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Welcome to BuF, OUR website/forum :D
Though I am a little confused, seems like 2 ppl posting w/ the same account.

Last edited: