1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal and Unreal 2 Sub-Forum Needs to Be Permanently Locked

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Manticore, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

We've clearly seen admin abuse of power. So common in these parts.

Most people just seem to not voice their objection though, but that makes it a dictatorship, and it has no place on the www despite some jerks thinking so.

Oh and next time quote my fucking entire post will you? Otherwise it's outta the context!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. EdwardGoldman

EdwardGoldman Representative

And others too :) Just that these new things aren't being shown publically just yet.

3. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Unreal and Unreal II is dead. Ohhh yes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  4. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

To the majority of people it is, yes. DIdn't you get that? There's always a niche community making content for ancient games, sure.

Well, thanks for those ultra high resolution shots. Although it's not 2000 anymore.

5. EdwardGoldman

EdwardGoldman Representative

Well actually, no as a matter of fact I didn't get that. As stated earlier in this thread by a few people, there are still people actively playing, mapping, modding etc for it. If it were dead, nobody would play it at all, not even to just the majority. Otherwise who gets to decide that it's dead if it's preferential opinion ... you?

You're sortof claiming how more than one person (yeah ... okay, I can see how one person can be trolling[ish]]) but I'm not really sure how you could be considered to be acting any different? You just seem to be performing as badly as he/they(?) is/are.

6. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Well. I spent thousands of hours carin' 'bout these games. Hours I could've spent with other stuff like studyin' chemistry. It's pretty hard at this level. :C But I don't mind those hours. Unreal is my alcohol, my only addiction. :p

7. NeoNite

Well, I've been fairly communicative haven't I ? I value that very much.
    But in all honesty I really don't have to justify my actions. It's simple. If leotck and makemeunreal keep namecalling, insulting and trolling I'll keep their threads closed.
    End of discussion.

8. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Not quite.

I have received reports that the same type of behaviour, particularly from Test Tube Baby, has been noted on other gaming forums; exactly the same type of trolling and abuse that we've been suffering through with that guy (I assume it's a guy) on these forums.

I have messaged Brizz about it.........

9. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

10. Leo(T.C.K.)

@EG: These guys are just plain lying. It's as simple as that. I have no clue who test jelly baby is nor do I really care. If anyone, it's Manticore who deserves to be banned.
    Also NeoNite should be stripped of moderator privilegies. Simple as that. He just claimed in the other thread I wasn't truthful.
    In the last years I did the work on the mutators for 3's server. NeoNite hardly showed up in those years, only during the Illhaven testing.
    So yes, he should be banned for all the lies he's spreading with manticore and their crusade.
    Whenever I namecalled it was only in defense and entirely within the spirit of this site lately.

So...like Duke Nukem says "EAT SHIT AND DIE"

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  11. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Let me derail this a bit.
    Did you see the shots I posted?

12. Leo(T.C.K.)

Of course. Where's that from?

13. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

A guy posted this on Facebook. Unreal maps in U2.. :O Strange. :D

14. Leo(T.C.K.)

I actually wanted to start a project like that myself once I'd have the other stuff done. But of course any thread would get locked here by NeoNite who's projecting his own faults onto me and thinking they're the same.

Either way I wouldn't mind playing those.

15. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

I've already contacted the guy. :D

16. Hyper

Hyper Hyper.nl Unreal Services

I don't think this is a very good idea for the users who want to discuss and communicate about these specific games.

17. NeoNite

Your right theo, I'm the worst hack fraud ever on the internetz.
    Where's that beer. Though I'm getting paid 50 dollars/hour imma gonna just sit here and.

18. MakeMeUnreal

MakeMeUnreal Member

Do you feel better now?
    C'mon man.

19. Leo(T.C.K.)

Yea, rich and bold.