Unreal and Unreal 2 Sub-Forum Needs to Be Permanently Locked

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
I'm gonna was your dirty mouth if you keep insultin' me.
What would the others say in the kindergarten if I tell them 'bout you gettin' your mouth washed?
Now go and play with your friends.
Ugh, I shouldn't have said that...

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'm gonna was your dirty mouth if you keep insultin' me.
What would the others say in the kindergarten if I tell them 'bout you gettin' your mouth washed?
Now go and play with your friends.
Ugh, I shouldn't have said that...

Well, am I a troll or not. I need to know now, otherwise I'll kick into gear and start eliminating any troll competition. You and leo.
You better give me a conclusive answer, it all depends on you now makemeunreal.

5 minutes to decide. Otherwise I'll start the cleaning process. Because I'll have come to the conclusion, thanks to you, that I'm a troll and I need to rid myself of the competition. I'm ethical troll though, and I'll give any other mature people all the place and time for discussing any unreal/or not topics in a civilised manner.

Tic toc clock.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
Yes you are. I don't really care if I get banned or not. BeyondUnreal is dead as you, a moderator called my work worthless.
Do as you wish. You dirty little cave-dweller. :p

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
And it's done. Well, most of it. These threads will stay locked unless both of you can prove (by any chance) that you are mature people. I realise that this might take a while, but with some goodwill and willpower I'm sure a genuine effort can be made.
I'm all for positive change, I think it's important :)

Otherwise, well.. the internet is a large place and with your zest and commitment to the unreal franchise I'm sure both of you chaps can create such synergy and start a brand new forum of you own. You can call it "makeitunreal" f.e.

Choices.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I don't really care my friend.

Ok, that's good to hear. Makes the moderating job fairly easier if the troll agrees. And I'm quoting all your posts in case you might want to suddenly delete anything.

Ok, that's that.

Makemeunreal said:
NeoNite bein' such a lovely boy under "actual-unreal-content-discussion":

"Post this in the proper forum, retards. This is off topic, not games."

And he moderates others. Now that's a joke. Guy is so dumb he swallows and invades the discussion station it's Off-Topic on a site that's actually meant to be a place for Unreal-related discussion. :'D

What's the definition of "Off-Topic" given by the forum... :'D

Last edited:

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
NeoNite bein' such a lovely boy under "actual-unreal-content-discussion":

"Post this in the proper forum, retards. This is off topic, not games."

And he moderates others. Now that's a joke. Guy is so dumb he swallows and invades the discussion station it's Off-Topic on a site that's actually meant to be a place for Unreal-related discussion. :'D

What's the definition of "Off-Topic" given by the forum... :'D

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
May I have an aside from the current path of the discussion?

Let's not forget that the only real work being done to the entire franchise is currently taking place in Unreal, specifically OldUnreal. It's easy to overlook because most people don't understand what's going on but Smirf is making leaps and bounds improvements to Unreal across the board. Unreal has far surpassed UT and (ignoring the static mesh support) is on par with most things that 2K4 can do. It's only because there are so few developers still working that incredible things aren't being made with the new toys being added. Go look up Krullor's YT page and you will see how advanced things are getting. It would be a shame to turn your back on the most active facet of this slowly dying game by restricting access to forums that support it.

That being said I wish someone would wield the banhammer with little regard to the consequences. A thorough housecleaning would do some good and encourage people who want to post things to actually do so and not feel concern that they will be so mocked and derided.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Should I take that "banhammer" would land right on me? That seems to be what you're implying, isn't it?

But who gave resources for many maps, helped out various admins like 3 or killerbee with mods/mutators over years and plenty others while working on projects like rise of jrath, various conversions etcetera?
It was me and sometimes I don't even get properly credited when people think I don't deserve it.

And it was you who thought or said I wasn't doing anything. Well, you can see many of my releases/mods and the big project is still going.

But the relevant threads have been locked for no reason at all.

But I have no illusions in that you want me gone.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
Well. Read up.
The moderator itself was the one fightin' like Unrel is dead, makemes and leos work is worthless. Should I quote? This guy is a joke.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
Well. It's us who should feel mocked. Just take a look at that Unreal asset thread. The way they derailed it. It was a pretty good lokin' nicely edited thread in the good forum section. There was Unreal related discussion goin' on before they appeared and started throwin' their shit round like monkeys do. Except monkeys are rather intelligent and nice guys.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
So go eat fucking shit forever, thank you.

Killing the game, motto of BUF and partially OU too.

It's about your conduct on this website (and obviously others, seems this week its oldunreal you two have a beef with too).
Kinda boring to go through this routine everytime Leo forgets to take his pills.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
He keeps repeatin' that Unreal is dead. Why don't he move to Unreal 2? Or UT 2k3? Or UT2k4. Or UT 3. And don't forget the upomin' title.
Because I haven't seen them moddin for those or discussin' thing related robthem.

Interedting.

MakeMeUnreal

Oct 6, 2012
Hungary
It's about your conduct on this website (and obviously others, seems this week its oldunreal you two have a beef with too).
Kinda boring to go through this routine everytime Leo forgets to take his pills.

It was your dumby-dumby friend who invaded our thread and started throwin' shit 'round vallin' us retards just because we've been talkin' 'bout Unreal. Which is the reason this board exists for the first pace eh?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
...and you are mature for still being butthurt two months later still calling people assholes, dumy-dumby and whatnot? You repeatedly use the wrong forum section, you get called on it and you resort to personal insults instead of using the correct section next time, you two unneccessarily escalate situations. People are just tired and bored of all the unimportant drama created by Leo, maybe Manticore is a bit too much pissed off at you but I can emphatise with him.
Pls show me one community that Leo has not alienated.

If you were a real and good friend to Leo you would make him take his medicine or make him go to a doctor whenever he becomes like this.