1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UNGRATEFUL GAMERS!!! YES YOU!!

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Dirdmister, Jan 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyMek

CyMek Dead but not gone.

I hvae it from Raffi that he has played 4 years of nothing but hitscan - 2 years with the railgun arena, and 2 with iCTF in classic UT. Thats how to get good aim, boys and girls! :p

2. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

OMG. This thread went a day without a post!! Must get to 300!

I have horribly inconsistent aim online. Offline I can hit anything, but online I get fuxxored. Ping (any at all) + non-bot movement + hecticisity + poor prediction skills = I can't aim for sh*t in the clench. :(

Last edited: Jan 27, 2005
  3. hyrulian

hyrulian Rainbow Brite

Hey, is his temp-ban over yet? We need to schedule matches with him for our mini "DJ Dird Pwnage Tourney" event :D

4. 1337

1337 1337

I get owned by Average bots :p

5. -AEnubis-

-AEnubis- fps greater than star

wtfomgbs that was a long read.

Everything comes at a price. IME, if I get close to him, I can stay out of his pov. If he keeps range on me, I'm health running, and praying he doesn't get a headshot (in my limited playing experience against him).

SG is crucial against hitscan.

@edhe: I think players like us classify differently for "challenges" of this nature. We get put in the "don't put all your cards on the table" category. Same reason no one is bothering to sick Raffi on him, despite all of the worship contained here in.

Yeah, I was with Hal in ignoring this thread, but curiosity got me.

About that last long post Israphel, as nicely worded as it was, you really gotta judge the nature of that first post, and ask yourself, "Can he really expect anyone to like him polluting VOIP with his music?"

It's called a flame because no one will react possitively to touching it. Boog had it nailed, you don't reason with a troll...

Oh, and I have to say that, the yourtasteinmusicsucks bit, is ... well... that rollercoaster thing was pretty lame. How is the guy gonna knock metaphors as a matter of artistic expression? So, all music should be literal now, and Eminem is not in jail? Yes, LP's music is safe for those who are at least 48" or taller, the funny thing is, the rollercoaster metaphor (hypocrite) is correct, and how does that discredit them as artists? I also happen to like adema.

6. Symbolikal

Symbolikal Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LP are alright. Who's skitting?

7. Lise

Lise Being a girl makes you kick more arse.

Gh0d, I need to play more 2K4. This thread reminded me once again why this game rocks. :p

8. randyannie

randyannie Prozac

Was that really Dird at FragBu the other night? Someone was named Dird, or the RealDirdShady or something like that. If it was him, I smoked him a couple of times.....and that's sad for you Dird if it really was you. I did hear some lovely music though.

Must have air.....must not let thread die.....300....300....

I hate all you ghey clanners, :lol:

Love, Prozac

9. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

Actually, that was me last night being "Dird" and playing music in the public channel (team channel first because I am a little slow). :lol:

10. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

:lol: Dude, TheRealDirdShady was me! :lol:

Ya smoked meh!!1111 :eek: :eek: :(

:D

Last edited: Jan 30, 2005
  11. HuggyBear

HuggyBear manta claus

I was "Tird" for a while, and you smoked me, too!

12. Dark Pulse

Dark Pulse Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.

I was Dark_Pulse and I smoked you. :p

13. HuggyBear

HuggyBear manta claus

With a 180+ ping, everyone smoked me! I smoked myself like I was warden with a rocket launcher!

14. randyannie

randyannie Prozac

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah but that's the same every weekend DP!

15. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Wandering spirit

I thought something like that...new players usually don't show up all of a sudden with a score >20

I was Dragon_D'Or last night, and I was too French to smoke :D

16. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

:lol: "too French to smoke"

17. dXII][Pa

dXII][Pa FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

18. 1337

1337 1337

19. Agent_5

Agent_5 Replica?

Oh please, your "I'm terrible, everyone 0wns me." tripe is getting old. You think you're so high and mighty being so good - er.. bad, but you have another thing coming punk! Perhaps you remember this? (image size roughly 76.02 KB) I had to dig around for it, but there's certainly more where this came from! You and your silly "beat me, take my wallet and run!" lies aren't anywhere to help you out now now are they!?!

So... yeah. To be slightly more on topic, I'm kind of fearful to admit it to you people but I actually kinda like LP. ;) :) :D and all that to the paragraph above, I just think you people should put some effort into getting up to 300 and no more of this paste a number. I don't remember this being sesame street. :mad:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2005
  20. -AEnubis-

-AEnubis- fps greater than star

Yeah, I woulnd't call Ren a noob anymore.

Though, I wouldn't be able to provide many pics like that... heh... not of me...

*Ding*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.