UNGRATEFUL GAMERS!!! YES YOU!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
I hvae it from Raffi that he has played 4 years of nothing but hitscan - 2 years with the railgun arena, and 2 with iCTF in classic UT. Thats how to get good aim, boys and girls! :p

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
OMG. This thread went a day without a post!! Must get to 300!

I have horribly inconsistent aim online. Offline I can hit anything, but online I get fuxxored. Ping (any at all) + non-bot movement + hecticisity + poor prediction skills = I can't aim for sh*t in the clench. :(

Last edited:

Jun 23, 2004
www.jumpinjuggernuts.com
Turns2Ashes said:
OMG. This thread went a day without a post!! Must get to 300!

I have horribly inconsistent aim online. Offline I can hit anything, but online I get fuxxored. Ping (any at all) + non-bot movement + hecticisity + poor prediction skills = I can't aim for sh*t in the clench. :(
I get owned by Average bots :p

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
wtfomgbs that was a long read.

edhe said:
Raffi's all about hitscan...

Turns2Ashes said:
I won a FFA against Raffi, Prozac, and Skold on Osiris2 partly because I tried to stick as close to Raffi as possible when he came into view...

Everything comes at a price. IME, if I get close to him, I can stay out of his pov. If he keeps range on me, I'm health running, and praying he doesn't get a headshot (in my limited playing experience against him).

SG is crucial against hitscan.

@edhe: I think players like us classify differently for "challenges" of this nature. We get put in the "don't put all your cards on the table" category. Same reason no one is bothering to sick Raffi on him, despite all of the worship contained here in.

Yeah, I was with Hal in ignoring this thread, but curiosity got me.

About that last long post Israphel, as nicely worded as it was, you really gotta judge the nature of that first post, and ask yourself, "Can he really expect anyone to like him polluting VOIP with his music?"

It's called a flame because no one will react possitively to touching it. Boog had it nailed, you don't reason with a troll...

Oh, and I have to say that, the yourtasteinmusicsucks bit, is ... well... that rollercoaster thing was pretty lame. How is the guy gonna knock metaphors as a matter of artistic expression? So, all music should be literal now, and Eminem is not in jail? Yes, LP's music is safe for those who are at least 48" or taller, the funny thing is, the rollercoaster metaphor (hypocrite) is correct, and how does that discredit them as artists? I also happen to like adema.

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
Gh0d, I need to play more 2K4. This thread reminded me once again why this game rocks. :p

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
Was that really Dird at FragBu the other night? Someone was named Dird, or the RealDirdShady or something like that. If it was him, I smoked him a couple of times.....and that's sad for you Dird if it really was you. I did hear some lovely music though.

Must have air.....must not let thread die.....300....300....

I hate all you ghey clanners, :lol:

Love, Prozac

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Actually, that was me last night being "Dird" and playing music in the public channel (team channel first because I am a little slow). :lol:

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
With a 180+ ping, everyone smoked me! I smoked myself like I was warden with a rocket launcher!

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
SlayerDragon said:
Actually, that was me last night being "Dird" and playing music in the public channel (team channel first because I am a little slow). :lol:
I thought something like that...new players usually don't show up all of a sudden with a score >20

I was Dragon_D'Or last night, and I was too French to smoke :D

Agent_5

Replica?
Jan 24, 2004
UT
Renegade Retard said:
Dude, I wouldn't tell people that, becuase they know how bad I am, so..... :lol:

Oh please, your "I'm terrible, everyone 0wns me." tripe is getting old. You think you're so high and mighty being so good - er.. bad, but you have another thing coming punk! Perhaps you remember this? (image size roughly 76.02 KB) I had to dig around for it, but there's certainly more where this came from! You and your silly "beat me, take my wallet and run!" lies aren't anywhere to help you out now now are they!?!

So... yeah. To be slightly more on topic, I'm kind of fearful to admit it to you people but I actually kinda like LP. ;) :) :D and all that to the paragraph above, I just think you people should put some effort into getting up to 300 and no more of this paste a number. I don't remember this being sesame street. :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.