UNGRATEFUL GAMERS!!! YES YOU!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
1. Second that on RagnarOk......sweet, sweet, wicked sick Sarcasm Bee. :lol:

2. Let's please try to make it to 300 posts. We're almost there and this thread really should go down in BUF history. :lol:

Hyru...if it makes you feel any better, I would have gladly paid the 2 to 3 bucks if I got to see every Buffer alive own this punk, one right after the other. Humiliating Defeat!!! :eek:

Love, Prozac

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
+1 post.

Oh, and when we hit the 300 mark I'll get some fizzy wine to celebrate!

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
CyMek said:
Yeah, we may be ungrateful gamers, but at least we ARE gamers.
served6sb.gif

I think. :crazydance:

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Dark Pulse said:
According to him he now has a copy of the game - a legit copy, but cannot post that here since someone banned him. ;p

thats quite funny, as I added him to buddy list and he's only ever on demo servers :rolleyes:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Someone showed up to FragBU as Dird. Can't be sure it was actually him, but everyone started saying things like, "I can't hear any music," and "How's the DJing going?" so he left. :lol:

LooseCannon

... but it's not pink ... ooh yes it is!
Oct 27, 2004
Hampshire, UK
Indeed a Dird spoketh in FragBu just t'other day. Can't remember what....

EDIT: DAMN! Didn't mean to post is this damn thread.

Last edited:

randyannie

Prozac
Oct 13, 2004
Pensacola, FL
I see Dird people. :lol: We are tracking you Dird like the CD cracking animal you are. Your World Wide Web just got pretty small....we know where you are, who you are, and what you are just not WHY you are.

Oh but we will find you, and when we do . . . it's gonna be ugly. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHAHAHAH.....HAHAHAHAHA..... :eek:

Love, Prozac

Status
Not open for further replies.