Trip Mines!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
The picture has managed to capture the delicate emotion known as "happy".

What Postal said about his poems was very though-provoking. But wouldn't you sometimes want others to know how you felt? I guess not, actually... I sometimes write things for myself, but usually throw them out a few years later when I realise how stupid they are.

All the WoDders are getting avatars, and its scary. Smoke has made himself look like a serious person now, with his old serious quote and a picture which isn't scary. Your new avatar is cool, smoke.

NeuroFlare, I made a sig but it sucks.... You might want it, its kinda funny. I'm making another.

Also, I'm going to try and improve my appearance so I look more intellgent. Yeah.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Thought provoking means that most anyone with a religion would get about ready to hang/crusify me, thats why I dont show it to anyone.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I like my new avatar a lot. I kept being suprised that it was mine when I first started using it.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
yes.... when your art does not generate discussion, there must be something very wrong with the world! Perhaps this thread is finally dying..... Can someone update me on the TripMine Situiation?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I still might make a proximety mine weapon.

Oh yeah, Postal, I have no religion, so I wouldn't harass you about it!

Neuroflare

Brewer - Patriot
Jun 21, 2001
I dunno
wod.beyondunreal.com
theres a laser trip mine in unreal fortress in case anybody wants to look at it. its pretty cool. maybe you could rip off its code and change the model and get lots of kudos. (mmmmm... kudos are yummy).

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Whos cares if they have something like that in U4eT? I don't particularly like U4eT.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
its outside of my knowlage. you cant really setup a collition cylinder, but maybe you could make a actor contrantly firing a weapon? then if the weapon dosent hit the actor spawned on the other side, blow up both actors? just a thought...

Bytekeeper

Last of the Brunnen G
Jul 15, 2001
Germany
Visit site
I think a trace per tick would be fine. And then setting up mutliple beams like in the pulsegun. But they should be set to no collision. Using them instead of the trace is imho not a good solution because collision code for each of them produce more lag than one trace.

I like a random activated mine more hehe: Easy to code and really makes players more angry than normal mines if they explode.

aximilli_28

Lime green mad kow flying threw the air
Mar 8, 2001
mirimar
Visit site
Hi everyone

I just dropped in to say hi all, hmmm if you really wanna talk to me I am in the IRC channel #utx , irc.EnterTheGame.com , I am |CFH2|Rabbit somthing like that. Well I am glad to see that this Post got as far as it did :D

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
SOLVED!!

Look At the the prievew of CTF-Darji16. What's that you say? there's a laser there? OF COURSE THERE IS!!!! Now you guy's just need to find it in one of the texture packages.