1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Transformers :war for cybertron

Discussion in 'Games' started by SteelKiller, Jan 13, 2010.

1. SteelKiller

SteelKiller New Member

is using the UE3 and they have released a new trailer today. this is looking to have the potential to be a "rare" good TF game. although the two released trailers are movies not gameplay it still looks alot better then both the bay films. if you are wondering this will be a 3rd person sooter with a camera similar to GoW. here is a link to the latest trailer. dam i love the UE3 ^^ also in this trailer you can clearly see BOTH Tripticon AND Omega Supreme!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/one-shall-transformers-war/60792

2. Kyllian

Kyllian if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;

Cool video.
    Hopefully the gameplay is as awesome

3. SteelKiller

SteelKiller New Member

yeah i hope its good also but from what i gather it will be great. there will also be a coop mode where players can team up with up to 4 players i believe to go through the campaign.

4. UBerserker

UBerserker old EPIC GAMES

The trailer itself looks better than both movies put together. I'm waiting for this.

5. Bi()ha2arD

Bi()ha2arD Toxic!

Darkwalker beam somewhere in the middle, Leviathan blast at the end. THEY STEALZ FROM UT3!!1!!

6. SteelKiller

SteelKiller New Member

yep, i agree the vids for war for cybertron look better then both movies ever could. just shows that bay should not have remade any of the TF's but should have used G-1 in there style. the last TF game also sucked big ones. activision promised DLC for all versions but only the consoles got it. if the pc version would have gotten the DLC too then the game might have stood a chance since the DLC had G-1 transformers. one more thing about the last TF game we got. its full of bugs and they still have not patched it. i hope these guys "Devs" support this new game better. and to the above poster the game steals nothing from UT3. do you actually think a big budget game like this one would steal anything from stock UT3? that leviathan you talk about is a TF. the black dinosaur looking one is a decepticon named Tripticon. its a giant TF that can transform into a base also. the other is Omega Supreme and is a Autobot and can also transform into a base type setup. in the decepticon campaign you must fight omega supreme as a boss for one stage ^^ i hope we can fight tripticon for the autobot campaign at some point.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  7. Princess_Die

Princess_Die Always Out Numbered... Never Out Gunned

8. Kyllian

Looks downright awesome, tho of course there's piddly extras for preordering
    * Gamestop - Gamestop preorders will include exclusive downloadable content featuring Shockwave as a playable character in multiplayer
    * Amazon.com - Amazon.com preorders will include exclusive downloadable content featuring Demolisher as a playable character in multiplayer.

9. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Well if this game works then it's clearly going to be the best Transformer ever made. Grats for not making a game based on a movie, that is.

Sigh.

10. Kyllian

There was a Transformers game for the PS2 based off the Armada cartoon that if I remember right was given good reviews

I'm just hoping the Drive -> Transform -> PEWPEWPEW -> Transform -> Roadkill works smoothly

11. UBerserker

UBerserker old EPIC GAMES

In the name of God and Samael, Heaven and Hell, this preordering bonus gimmick sucks.

12. SteelKiller

SteelKiller New Member

Well, those pre-order BS bonus crap just ruined it a bit for me.

13. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Short version edit. Eventually the competition is doing it. Gamestop's success always has been based on pre-order bonus crap and running the worse website support I've seen to date.

14. Princess_Die

Multiplayer information in the latest Game Informer

tfw2005

15. Kyllian

Not sure about the perk system. The people not utterly dedicated to this game will almost forever be behind those that play like crazy or simply grind the perks

16. Princess_Die

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  17. Mozi

Mozi Zer0 as a number

Why hasn't this game gotten front page news!

18. Princess_Die

^ admins are Decepticons.

19. d3tox

d3tox Face down in a pool of his own vomit.

Anybody looking at picking this one up? Anybody played the Xbox demo?

I'm really curious about this one, as it has some promise to be a good mp game. That being said, WTF IS WITH XBOX ONLY DEMOS???? Apparently they don't want to sell this game on any other platform?

This one will be a try before I buy for sure. I saw some you tube videos posted from the xbox demo, and I'm now more skeptical than I had been previously, as the action I saw didnt look to "fast and furious", which is a requirement cuz I'm an adrenaline junkie...

20. Flak

Flak I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR

I overheard that the PC version is totally rocking.