Transformers :war for cybertron

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
is using the UE3 and they have released a new trailer today. this is looking to have the potential to be a "rare" good TF game. although the two released trailers are movies not gameplay it still looks alot better then both the bay films. if you are wondering this will be a 3rd person sooter with a camera similar to GoW. here is a link to the latest trailer. dam i love the UE3 ^^ also in this trailer you can clearly see BOTH Tripticon AND Omega Supreme!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/one-shall-transformers-war/60792

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
yeah i hope its good also but from what i gather it will be great. there will also be a coop mode where players can team up with up to 4 players i believe to go through the campaign.

SteelKiller

Jan 5, 2006
yep, i agree the vids for war for cybertron look better then both movies ever could. just shows that bay should not have remade any of the TF's but should have used G-1 in there style. the last TF game also sucked big ones. activision promised DLC for all versions but only the consoles got it. if the pc version would have gotten the DLC too then the game might have stood a chance since the DLC had G-1 transformers. one more thing about the last TF game we got. its full of bugs and they still have not patched it. i hope these guys "Devs" support this new game better. and to the above poster the game steals nothing from UT3. do you actually think a big budget game like this one would steal anything from stock UT3? that leviathan you talk about is a TF. the black dinosaur looking one is a decepticon named Tripticon. its a giant TF that can transform into a base also. the other is Omega Supreme and is a Autobot and can also transform into a base type setup. in the decepticon campaign you must fight omega supreme as a boss for one stage ^^ i hope we can fight tripticon for the autobot campaign at some point.

Last edited:

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Looks downright awesome, tho of course there's piddly extras for preordering
* Gamestop - Gamestop preorders will include exclusive downloadable content featuring Shockwave as a playable character in multiplayer
* Amazon.com - Amazon.com preorders will include exclusive downloadable content featuring Demolisher as a playable character in multiplayer.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well if this game works then it's clearly going to be the best Transformer ever made. Grats for not making a game based on a movie, that is.

* Gamestop - Gamestop preorders will include exclusive downloadable content featuring Shockwave as a playable character in multiplayer
* Amazon.com - Amazon.com preorders will include exclusive downloadable content featuring Demolisher as a playable character in multiplayer.

Sigh.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
There was a Transformers game for the PS2 based off the Armada cartoon that if I remember right was given good reviews

I'm just hoping the Drive -> Transform -> PEWPEWPEW -> Transform -> Roadkill works smoothly

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
Anybody looking at picking this one up? Anybody played the Xbox demo?

I'm really curious about this one, as it has some promise to be a good mp game. That being said, WTF IS WITH XBOX ONLY DEMOS???? Apparently they don't want to sell this game on any other platform?

This one will be a try before I buy for sure. I saw some you tube videos posted from the xbox demo, and I'm now more skeptical than I had been previously, as the action I saw didnt look to "fast and furious", which is a requirement cuz I'm an adrenaline junkie...

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I overheard that the PC version is totally rocking.