1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

This forum is too impersonal!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arnox, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Vaskadar

Vaskadar It's time I look back from outer space

I'm a boat. On the sea. Look at me. I'm a boat.

2. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

look at my horse
    my horse is amazing
    give it a lick
    mmm - it tastes just like raisins

have a stroke of its mane
    it turns into a plane
    and then it turns back again
    when you tug on its winkie

eww that's dirty
    do you think so?
    Well I better not show you where
    the lemonade is made

sweet lemonade
    mmm - sweet lemonade
    sweet lemonade
    yeah sweet lemonade

get on my horse
    I'll take you around the universe
    and all the other places too

I think you'll find that the universe
    pretty much covers everything

Shut up woman get on my horse!

3. Capt.Toilet

Capt.Toilet Good news everyone!

Everyone loves Magical Trevor

'it's the tricks that he does are ever so clever

Look at him now, disappearin' a cow

Where is the cow? hidden right now.

Taking a bow, it's Magical Trevor

Everyone is seeing that the trick is clever

Look at him there with his leathery, leathery whip!

It's made of magic, and with a little flip

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back

Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cow is back

Back, back, back from his magical journey

Yeah!

What did he see in the parallel dimension?

He saw beans, lots of beans, lots of beans, lots of beans.
    Oh, beans lots of beans lots of beans lots of beans.

Yeah, yeah!

4. Zxanphorian

Zxanphorian ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

[screenshot]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Hurricane_Katrina_August_28_2005_NASA.jpg[/screenshot]

5. Staward

Staward Lauda tuus animus

There's one thing you should know about me. I'm specialized in a very specific type of food. Pasta food...

You're talking about Lasagna?

[​IMG]
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr...

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  6. SlayerDragon

SlayerDragon LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES

George Bush does not care about black people.

7. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

sorry pal but I have tasted the perfect lasagna(one of the few things in life I'd ever dare to use a 10/10 rating. You just make me sad reminding me that I had the perfect lasagna..

8. [GU]elmur_fud

[GU]elmur_fud I have balls of Depleted Uranium

I am a nice person. See I make you recipe just now. You try, tell us if good.

Ingredients:
    1 16oz can of Cream soda
    1 bottle of Rum
    1 16oz can of Coconut milk
    1 32oz tub of pineapple sherbert

mix in blender:
    1 16oz can of Cream soda
    1 16oz can of Coconut milk
    add in sherbert till it is the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
    add rum

Chill in freezer for 1/2 hour or till thick enough to eat with a spoon at least.

Eat as dessert.

P.S. If any1 actually tries that plz let me know I really did just make it up.

9. theabyss

theabyss No One Here Gets Out Alive

Just post a photo of yourself and we can have tons of fun. :lol:

10. NRG

NRG Master Console Hater

11. BITE_ME

BITE_ME Bye-Bye

This Space For Rent. Please Don't Disturb The Current Occupants

When I eat doughnuts, I eat the hole part first.

I also do not rewind the DVD's I rent.

Safe sex to me, is when the girl keeps her seat belt on.

I do pay postage, when I send emails.

I like ,
    Lots of them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

12. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Public service announcement:

You're thread has been
    [​IMG]

13. dragonfliet

dragonfliet I write stuffs

I have recently realized that if I die a horrible, painful death that I won't have to worry about the rapidly approaching due date of my wildly incomplete thesis.

It is an uncomfortably relaxing thought.

14. [GU]elmur_fud

[GU]elmur_fud I have balls of Depleted Uranium

Chicken farmers spend all day playing with cock.

15. phil

phil OH GOD

Still haven't figured out how to socially engineer that noose? Let me help you:

[​IMG]

16. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Somebody's got to I suppose............

17. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

18. Peavey

Peavey Rattus Norvegicus

Phil unmasked:
    [​IMG]

19. lovebug

lovebug New Member

wife, mother, cook, cleaner, travel agent, web designer, aromatherapist, music lover, size 6 shoe wearer, sex addict, handbag collector, fun loving person. what more do u need to know??

[​IMG]

20. phil

phil OH GOD

I really think you have me confused with someone else. You know like someone who gets really mad about an internet forum and quits only to come back seconds later because his life is a miserable mess. You are not good at this internet trolling thing you're not smart and/or creative enough for it. Maybe you should try something else like actually applying yourself to university studies so you don't end up a drain on society, instead of quiting because it was hard. They might still let you apply at your local community college still so the semester isn't a total loss.

Love,
    Phil

P.S. Enjoy your day at whatever retail hell-hole you call home.