The world according to T2A`

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Even the worst topics created can be turned around with the inclusion of a few images of hot women - this thread is saved........just.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Your advice (like your threads) is useless.

Might as well have told him to do the following:

• Stop not having sex.
  • Start having sex.

Sir T2A` is now indulging in the fine art of labeling people. Keep it up good sir ;) . Oh, maybe you missed the part of that said "to do in the next month" which is what most people don't do.

Just don't f**k a fattie and you'll be fine.

Actually, go ahead and f**k a fattie. Just don't post her pic here all like, "Guys, look what I did!" like you accomplished something amazing.

The world according to T2A` take 2:
- T2A` = 0% fat and cholesterol
- Slept with non-fatties
- Slept with fatties

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
God damn, Azura. You are terrible at this.

I don't care if Fullbleed bones a fattie. In fact, I encourage it. It'll be less pressure on him (figuratively!) to perform.

However, someone here a few years ago posted a thread after they finally lost their virginity and put up some pics of the girl too. Turns out he was bragging and boasting about boning a fattie. Who gives a crap? Anyone can bone a fattie.

I can't remember who this was, though. My memory's not good enough. DeeperShade perhaps? I recall them leaving the forum afterward.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Yeah, I know I'm an annoying git who can't mind his own business :p .

I can't remember who this was, though. My memory's not good enough. DeeperShade perhaps? I recall them leaving the forum afterward.

I don't know but that does ring a bell. It wasn't tool and it wasn't TWD. It doesn't sound like DeeperShade's style either unless he changed radically.

Btw, I could never bone a woman that's genuinely overweight unless they looked cute in some way. I just happen to have sent an e-mail to one that has a crush on me. It just doesn't attract me at all. Am I abnormal ? I can understand why so many young women end up pregnant though. It's kind of sad to think they ended up that way so someone else could evolve on a sexual level.

Last edited:

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
Am I abnormal?

no you're normal. Any animal will try to breed with the healthest specimin of its one species. It's no coincidence that the healthest and strongest also rules the pride.

People kid themselves into thinking that they're happy with themselves when they're fat. It's easier to do that than actually lose the weight.

Recently I noticed I put on some extra weight. I was so disgusted with mysleve that I changed my diet and most of it is now gone.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
no you're normal. Any animal will try to breed with the healthest specimin of its one species. It's no coincidence that the healthest and strongest also rules the pride.

People kid themselves into thinking that they're happy with themselves when they're fat. It's easier to do that than actually lose the weight.

Recently I noticed I put on some extra weight. I was so disgusted with mysleve that I changed my diet and most of it is now gone.

Different strokes for different folks, just because someone is different to you doesn't make them a liar.
Also "strong and healthy" is entirely subjective, obesity once was, for a very long time, very much a sign of power.

People are people and people sleep with people because they like that person for one reason or another and those reasons aren't better or worse than any of your reasons or anyone elses in this thread.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin

Actually, go ahead and f**k a fattie. Just don't post her pic here all like, "Guys, look what I did!" like you accomplished something amazing.

:lol: which DID happen here!

edit: it was dopefish you braindead no memory people...

edit2: deeper's crime of the century was a PVC skirt... ;)

Last edited:

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com

well actually:
991_achievement_fatty.png