The world according to T2A`

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarQraven

Jan 20, 2008
I would try to take this thread at least a bit serious, but then I remembered what most people's definition of fatty is nowadays.
Practically everyone that has three normal meals a day would qualify.

I'd say the ones on a constant diet to stay near 50kgs are the ones that aren't happy with themselves.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Pfft. When I say fattie I mean fattie.

I like "average" girls. I believe they're called "chubby" in today's lingo. That's much nicer than girls being all muscley and boney, IMO. Not that I don't appreciate a fit body but it's not a standard I would hold any girl to.

drakon

Introverted™
Jan 20, 2008
Curves, baby, curves!

Marilyn-Monroe-oversized-postcard--.jpg

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
You mean, like she's lying or something ? Just how much flab can you cram into tight jeans and a corset ? I shall have to check if they're breathing properly. It'll avoid getting injured if they happen to explode under the pressure.