The older you get, the harder you fall.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
The older you get, the harder you fall.. in the shower!

I recently installed these duck shaped friction stickers in my shower so i don't break myself slipping on things. What is the deal with getting older? Reaction times are slow, i take my time doing shit, the recovery time is sluggish. Seriously! Whose idea was it to "age" people. There should be a cut off time... *snort*

Reactions: oosyxxx

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Drinking while in the shower is risky. Shower beers are wonderful but might add to lack of coordination. FSL Shower Beer time. Laugh all the way to the hospital room.

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Drinking while in the shower is risky. Shower beers are wonderful but might add to lack of coordination. FSL Shower Beer time. Laugh all the way to the hospital room.

I'm finding this advice seriously likeable.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
The older you get, the harder you fall.. in the shower!
39673_original.jpg

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Just an update.

It's been almost a year now and many of the ducks have abandoned their post when they were needed most. I brought in replacements but that doesn't seem to have affected troop moral as greatly as I had hoped for our duck veterans.

Why in Vandora would anyone care so much about about these troops that survive in such harsh conditions, is really beyond the grasp of mortal men.
..wait, your question was: "why is the picture of "Vandora" the Nali Goddess of Lightning depicted with four breasticals and a human face instead of a nali face?"

My question to you is: Do you like dodging Titan Rocks? ..if so! Come on inside the amphitheatre!!