'The Haunted' Released for UT3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Swatt

Unreal Veteran
Hey Mclogenog

I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to you and the rest of the team for such an outstanding mod! What you have done with "the haunted" and what the guys from the "holp" projects have done has rekindled my support for UT3.

I really do hope that you can include a "co-op" mode for the haunted side as well. Even if you had to limit it to 1- 3 players. It would go a long way to add new dimensions and longevity to the game.

I'm sure your team has a lot on their plate and i'm sure you're working hard at implementing more content into the game as we speak, so I will abstain from making suggestions as I'm sure many of them are already in development. However, I would ask that you guys get a more formal website set up with a forum and really begin to cultivate a community of supporters. Also, some info on your team and where you guys are from and how many are working on the mod would be very interesting.

I understand that you must be very early in development and you have stated that there are balance issues. All I can say is that for such an early build you guys have really knocked one out of the park.

Please keep working hard. If any mod out there has the potential to form a good following, from what I've seen, this mod could be it. Its even in time for Halloween this year!

As a parting message let me just let you know that I'm very hungry for more content, levels, weapons (perhaps a shovel, axe, or chainsaw?) and hopefully co-op.

Very hungry indeed.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Cobalt

Oct 12, 2008
I figured out my crash issue, I had forgotten to patch the game. It works now! Single player is fun, but I still haven't seen any multiplayer servers yet.

MajHavok

Apr 16, 2006
I want to thank you guys for a fabulous mod, can't wait for more. This got me to play UT3 for the first time in a couple months. Besides some mechanics that I'm sure will be ironed out, it would be fun if our man has a couple cool one-liners or taunts to say as he is taking out zombies.

Cobalt

Oct 12, 2008
I need to say thanks and nice job as well. This has been the most fun I've had in a game for the longest time. I can't wait to play this on multiplayer, if I can ever find a server.

Zaiden

Aug 10, 2008
I really love the mod, especially how the controls work with the haunted. I know it's already been mentioned, but this game would be epic fun with a coop gamemode. Great job on the mod!