The GODLIKE Project, the demos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
omg you yelled at me. :(. . . . . .

Well tbh after trying 2k3 I relized that it was too different and we had just had a good match against LL on the PG CTF ladder, so as a clan, LoD decided to just dump UT and focus on competative 2k3. I didn't actually uninstall the game, I kinda just zipped it up and delteted any non-essential files. So technically it was never really gone off my hd, just not playable. ;(

But come on NeoMenie, comment on my demos. I spent all that time tweaking the game again so I could do this thing. :p

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yeh yeh, I'll comment on ur demos Johndoh ;Op

It's also been quite a while I've played through the sp ladder. I just play against my insane masterfull/inhuman bots (you can mix skill levels, you know that?) on custom levels most of the times.
And if it's online I play, it's coop or monsterhunt because it offers more freedom than dm/ctf/as/dom etc -_-

Last edited:

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Actually I just wanted to know because they are taking a lot of space up on the ftp. If they don't work for others, I'd delete them.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
De.U file version mismatch. Wasn't in my serverpackages, took it out of the system folder, demo manager tried (why did I bother) downloading the correct version..

Plz upload your version of the DE file.
tnx

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
JohnDoe641 said:
Apparently you're still trying? :/

I did. I still ended up getting mismatches etc...

Then all of the sudden udemo.dll started borking my UT 0_° (nothing do to with your demos, Johndoe). I'll try putting it back (odd error), and work out this "mismatching files" problem...