1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The GODLIKE Project, the demos

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by Lily, Jan 7, 2002.

1. pine

pine Official Photography Thread Appreciator

Hey, are you the same 'smiley' who made the UT movie Disposable Heroes? If so, very VERY nice job.

I beat Liandri today, after like three tries. I suck hard with the minigun so instead of doing what Lily recommends, I more often hang around the pulse and sniper rifle. I was sort of doing alright with that but still losing, til I had a bit of luck one game... you guys will see what I mean when I upload the demo later today.

edit -

Liandri: http://www.pinetheboy.com/Demos/liandri.dem

Tempest (also could be entertaining): http://www.pinetheboy.com/Demos/tempest.dem

I didn't get a demo of koos, but it wouldn't be worth watching anyhow. I'm sure Lily's is more informative.

Last edited: May 19, 2004
  2. Zur

Zur surrealistic mad cow

Hehe, no nothing to do with -=SmiLeY=- over at Ataricommunity.com (there is often confusion between him and our clan). I'll pass your words of praise though and I agree that he's very talented :) .

I haven't read Lilly's tips but Liandri is designed (from a TDM perspective) such that action revolves around the two opposite sides of the map with armour and shield. Most often, players will go for the shield belt to get some map control. The shock rifle would be the weapon of choice in the central area. If I remember well, the bots don't often go up to where the amp is so you can use this to your advantage. A swift hammer jump and you can couple the amp with plasma/mini to mow a few bots down.

3. Predcaliber

Predcaliber One Day I'l Beat Lauke

can you pleaze explain that?

I am lookinf 4 it for about 2 months right now :(

all the links gets to an japanese site, and the english translation, you download monsterhunt r something

can you plz explain what I should download?

I be VERY thankfull!!! :)

4. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

It's easy really. You click the UTJMH link in my sig, and a new window opens showing the japanese monsterhunt site.
    On the top of the page you can clearly see "english version here".
    Click it, you're redirected to an excite site, then you're transferred to the english version.

I think the links to downloading the UTJMH mutators are on the front page.

It comes with 2 readmes, in japanese and english so no worries. The readme explains what you can change, how it'll affect your game etc.

The zip file contains:

UTJMH config file
    UTJMHxx.int
    UTJMHxx.u (xx stands for version. Latest one is 2.7 I think)
    UTJMHsounds.uax
    and two readmes.

Last edited: May 20, 2004
  5. Predcaliber

im srry, but on frontpage it dont make any sense, just some news no download :(

in the download section I see :
    UTJMH18.u 22-Jan-2004 00:25 58K

UTJMH19.u 05-Feb-2004 02:47 62K

UTJMH20.u 20-Feb-2004 00:46 65K

UTJMH21.u 22-Feb-2004 05:42 68K

UTJMH24.u 07-Apr-2004 22:52 81K

are those it?

when I want to download them and rightclick and save target as: he just give a home.html to download :(

and when I leftclick on it, My browser opens a very weird code,
    (tested on IE5 and netscape 7.1)

This is a part of the code:

so maby it must be the right thing, but I cant download it :/

can you tell me How did you download it? and where? :)

Last edited: May 21, 2004
  6. NeoNite

:con:

Eh, like I said, click on the top of the page for the "english version" (the blue bar on top of the page saying "english version here" you can't miss it.
    A new window opens to the excite english site of UTjmh.
    If the links on the front page don't work, go to the download section on the left.

You need UTJMH2.7 I think. Not just the .u file, but the entire zip.

No idea really why you can't download it.

7. Predcaliber

DiD the english version of course! how else can I get In tha download section? ;)

I tought there was no ZIp but only some U files

Il look further

thanx 4 ya help :)

8. NeoNite

Np :cool:

Though if you move your mouse over the japanese links on you'll notice english translation on the bottom of the page.

Man, I wonder if people will ever discover the ut lity thing :lol: It's so much fun, but you'll have to navigate a japanese site first. There is some english, enough to find your way... but still I'm sure most people won't bother ah shame 0_*

9. Lily

Lily Biatch

Ohhhhhh !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:notworthy:

What took you so long then ? :lol:

10. pine

pine Official Photography Thread Appreciator

hehe sup Lily

What took me so long? I quit because I got tired of it and wasn't having fun. I wasn't really planning on trying again, but after like a year and a half more practice online, my aim was good enough to beat the f*ckers without nearly as much frustration as before. :D

11. TormenT{HoC}

TormenT{HoC} New Member

Would like to see some instagib 1v1 godlike demo's. :D

12. Lily

Lily Biatch

Hehe, the question was purely rhetoric :)

Are you still playing ? I stopped playing a couple years ago for various reasons then never found the energy to come back to the clan madness. Tried UT2k3 and UT2k4 since then, but never got into those, can't stand what Epic have done with the gameplay if you can still call it that.

I think I'm going to watch my own demos again, I expect I'm going to find them a little newbish, I don't remember playing all that well when I recorded those. Still probably a lot better than what I could do now though :eek:

/me reinstalls UT
    /me hops on a pub

I hope pubs are not bot infested btw. Is UTPure or something still up to date ?

----------------------------------------------------

Well, you can configure bots in practice sessions, so not much of a point really. Bots with bad aim ain't so hard, aim to the max and they pop your head off the microsecond they have line of sight, which is as funny as playing aimbots online :mad:

13. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

Oh.

I used to be really cheap on Koos and I just camped the redeemer and I usually won that way. :D

14. JohnDoe641

I just completed the ladder, so here's my demo's.

These first demos are just horrid. I had come directly from 2k4 and I hadn't touched UT since the 2k3 demo was released. I use 100% accel in 2k4 for I was trying to relearn my aim in UT. I still don't have it, so the shots are absolutely horrid.

If anyone knows how to get acceleration in UT, please let me know. :(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2005
  15. JohnDoe641

Fractal
    Turbine
    Codex
    Pressure
    Grinder
    Koos
    Tempest
    Barricade
    Liandri
    Conveyor
    Peak
    Phobps
    Morpheus 1 I had a lot of head shots on this one, but I didn't win this match. :(
    Morpheus 2 I won this one with little to no head shots. :c
    Zeto
    Hyperblast

BTW My auto aim is set at 0 if that matters to anyone. So forgive some of my shots, I still can't get used to no acceleration. If I figure out how to enable it, I'll redo these maps and see how I do. I'm sure I'd be a ble to hit a lot more than what I could now.

16. NeoNite

:eek: People are still playing through the sp ladder .. amazing!

/me watches demos

17. JohnDoe641

Hey, it was my first time playing UT in over three years, or whenever the 2k3 demo came out. I just had to do it. :D

18. NeoNite

Why did you wait so long :B ?

19. JohnDoe641

Because I uninstalled UT when the 2k3 demo came out and I never bothered to install it until a week or so ago. :D

20. NeoNite

Uninstalled UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG TRAITORHERETIC :rant: :rant: :rant:

My oldest ut folder is almost four years old now. (I had uninstalled UT omg a couple of times before, but I was too much omg into quake back then...ffs omg D;..)

Installed it on february 2001, it started out really small...
    Now it's almost 8 gigs.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2005