The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
What makes you think it's photoshopped?

A lack of shadows were there should be shadows on some of the badgers, based on light source direction, they would be very noticeable at nite for a start. Shadows take allot more work due to there transparency and all requiring a uniform point of origin. They also all seem to be roughly the same size and pattern. It could also be time lapse but then all should still have appropriate shadows. European Badgers (the stripes on the head are the give-away) are social animals but in small groups 2-5 so this would be very odd.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
[GU]elmur_fud;2560433 said:
A lack of shadows were there should be shadows on some of the badgers, based on light source direction, they would be very noticeable at nite for a start. Shadows take allot more work due to there transparency and all requiring a uniform point of origin. They also all seem to be roughly the same size and pattern. It could also be time lapse but then all should still have appropriate shadows. European Badgers (the stripes on the head are the give-away) are social animals but in small groups 2-5 so this would be very odd.

Don't be a No Fun Ned okay?

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Who the fook cares if photos in a "funny pictures thread" are photoshopped?!?
Not I. But had I realized it to be faked I wouldn't have responded to what appeared to be a zoological phenomenon.

Don't be a No Fun Ned okay?
He asked so I answered.

---------------------
I got no clue wtf this is...
25rnk8n.jpg

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
The reason there doesn't seem to be any shadows may be because the light source is behind the camera.

So the shadows are behind them. Look at the bird thing, bird villa.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
[GU]elmur_fud;2560433 said:

As MAD said, the shadows are not visible, because the flash is on the camera. Try taking a picture in a dark roomm with a flash, and see how many shadows you can spot. This is also one of the reasons photos taken with flash sometimes look really bad. There aren't any shadows.

None of the badgers are copy paste.

The only place you can see a shadow from the flash, is the bird house. Look at that shadow, and you will understand why you can't see the shadows of the badgers.

The only thing that actually looks photoshopped in that picture is the moon.

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
The reason there doesn't seem to be any shadows may be because the light source is behind the camera.

So the shadows are behind them. Look at the bird thing, bird villa.

As MAD said, the shadows are not visible, because the flash is on the camera. Try taking a picture in a dark roomm with a flash, and see how many shadows you can spot. This is also one of the reasons photos taken with flash sometimes look really bad. There aren't any shadows.

None of the badgers are copy paste.

The only place you can see a shadow from the flash, is the bird house. Look at that shadow, and you will understand why you can't see the shadows of the badgers.

The only thing that actually looks photoshopped in that picture is the moon.

The light is above and behind the camera. Note that the bird feeder shadow is below and behind and that the planter on the far right has a shadow that tapers out and away. For there not to be any shadows there would need to be a light low and from the left as well, which is possible, true. A flash is out of the question because a sudden light would cause a reflection from inside there eyes due to there tapetum lucidum. That still leaves the slight detail that European Badgers don't do family groups this large. So if it's not a photoshop it's time lapse as more then 1 family group would start a fight.

[GU]elmur_fud

Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
waaah! Words makes my head hurt.
Fixed that for you.

seriously, no one cares except people who are obviously faggots :p

here, let me show the fags how it's done...

Well I don't know many but I have notified 1 friend of mine at work that you wish to give a demonstration, though he resents the term 'faggot' he says he waits with bonaire.

And since we is talking bout cock....
9qah3k.jpg