The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
The less armed law abiding citizens, the more violent gun related crimes. Gun control doesn't impact people who have already lost the right to bear arms by committing crimes and ergo are going to obtain them illegally anyway. That said there should probably be some sort of IQ test that should be passed b4 owning 1.

My proof of needed IQ test, and too much funneh to post.
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&...FFqa10QH7992CDA&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1260&bih=844

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
While you're there don't forget to get a shoulder thing that goes up and some heat seeking bullets to go in that 30 round clip.
http://i.imgur.com/rUN3H.jpg

btw, that is the actual terminology that is being used in propositions to extend and add provisions to the US Assault Weapons Ban.
Barrel shrounds are found on all kinds of guns considering they're used to protect the shooters' hands from getting burnt on the barrel

And I find it rather disturbing that she has no idea what a barrel shroud is :(

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
Barrel shrounds are found on all kinds of guns considering they're used to protect the shooters' hands from getting burnt on the barrel

And I find it rather disturbing that she has no idea what a barrel shroud is :(

Oh, she knows. Didn't you hear her? it's the shoulder thing that goes up. ;)

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
And now back to the Fox News studio

fashion-fail-the-cops-wouldnt-help-you-anyway.jpg

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
so you couldnt have a pistol grip, or a barrel shroud, so you cant hold the gun whilst you fire it, but you could have a tripod?