The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
DarkCrow said:
police.gif

:eek:

That seems to have happened in my area. The police car on the left at the very beginning of the .gif has blue stripes down the side and a police emblem on the front quarter panel that are exactly the same as the Charlotte/Mecklenburg PD cruisers here. I do find it odd I never heard about this before.

2566774876_2829850ae9.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind, it happened in Birmingham AL. If you thought the .gif was bad, just look at how the driver almost runs over the officer laying the spike strip:

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzpFheEY6ss&feature=player_embedded[/M]

http://www.spartancops.com/birmingham-police-chase-officers-fired/

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I like how they beat the **** out of the unconcious probably badly wounded guy.

.. who almost ran over a cop and caused severe damage. Yeah, it was overboard, but next thing you know is you would probably have had the terrible need of joining the rush after pursuing a **** of such magnitude. It's really simple, you don't ever try to outrun the cops. And if you ever think about doing it, do it professionally.

Nuff said.

Last edited:

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
.. who almost ran over a cop and caused severe damage. Yeah, it was overboard, but i guess I'd have joined the rush after pursuing a **** of such magnitude. It's really simple, you don't ever try to outrun the cops. And if you ever think about doing it, do it professionally.

Nuff said.

A cop is supposed to be in control of his/her emotions. Those cops were clearly out for revenge. Completely unprofessional.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
They were clearly all unprofessional at some point. But I clearly see the idiot knocked unconscious as the bad guy here.
We all know what happens when you don't fasten your seat belt.

Last edited:

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I applaud those cops and I feel sorry for their being fired, if that's true.

I'll say it again; if you run from the cops you deserve to have your ass kicked.
being kicked in the head after flying from his own vehicle during the wreck, that douchebag got the least of what he deserved.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
They were clearly all unprofessional at some point. But I clearly see the idiot knocked unconscious as the bad guy here.
We all know what happens when you don't fasten your seat belt.

Unprofessional? They are goddamn maniacs.

I'll say it again; if you run from the cops you deserve to have your ass kicked.
being kicked in the head after flying from his own vehicle during the wreck, that douchebag got the least of what he deserved.

Are you serious? He was unconscious?! They could've easily paralyzed him permanently if he wasn't already.

I mean, a car flips 3 times, guy comes flying out of the window, lands on the ground, life-less. There is no reason to beat him up.

edit: I suppose this is what makes Europe different from NA.

Last edited:

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
god forbid we are slightly off topic in the off topic forum :rolleyes:

Rambo, see my PM.

now back on track...
[screenshot]http://www.funnypicturefunnyphoto.com/funny-picture-photo-sign-djdigital1.jpg[/screenshot]

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY

I'm glad you're not a cop. You don't deserve to have your ass kicked, you deserve to be stopped using appropriate forces, arrested, and taken to jail.

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I have no sympathy for people who choose to run from the cops and endanger everyone else's life on the road. but I'm glad you do, you'd make such a good state-appointed attorney. and that would make me the judge who shoots down your silly plea bargain and sends your douchebag client to jail for swift ass raping. exactly what he deserves :p

now, BACK ON TRACK...
[screenshot]http://www.funnypicturefunnyphoto.com/funny-picture-photo-sign-newyorkcity-the-loopweaver.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://www.funnypicturefunnyphoto.com/funny-picture-photo-sign-blond-Jones-Photography.jpg[/screenshot]

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
No. You don't beat a man who could very well be dead. It serves absolutely no purpose and I'm glad those cops got fired.
You're funny, the guy almost killed a cop, that was attempted murder. You see that happen right in front of you and try to remain calm. Sure cops aren't supposed to do that, but they're still human. Sure they deserve to be punished somehow but not fired, anyone in their shoes would have done the same.