TEST ME! Horde Control ver3 beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vulture987

Dec 18, 2002
everywhere (omnipresent)
Visit site
haaa, i wish microsoft was cool. then my computer, in turn, would be cool. i swear if i wasnt so scared of penguins i would instal that copy of linux i got free with quake 3. i just dont know how compatable it would be with like, everything i own.

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
Kangus said:
Here's a plugin for the satore Monster Pack in case you people need more monsters to play with.

thanks wouldnt an int file need a .u file to keep the .int from gettng a failed to find package on server startup jusdt seems kinda funny ill let you know what happens thanks again for makin these momnsterz happen
horde control werks excellent now btw

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
thats pretty funny....
funny enough to be the PoD on PU anyway...
status update:
the Gigadoosh Manta is done
stalker krall are added. they are invisible except when attacking.... fun.
menu label size tweaks made

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
um i dont see a link .ill beta test anything you want relating to monsters on my server its has clients 24/7 so its a good test bed runs rpg ut2vote insta or nw inv gives a good compatibility scope let me know .your mods are great guys if i can help like that i will .let me know :)

sh0V3l

Oct 23, 2003
have a few lbugs for you

Log: PlayAnim: Sequence 'RunF' not found for mesh 'FireFlyMesh'
Warning: SangwyrHC DM-FutureStadiumXL.SangwyrHC (Function SangHC.SangwyrHC.SpawnTwoShots:0048) Accessed None

i dont think this is caused by your mut probly satore its actually les frequent since the installing new hc:

Warning: SMPQueenProjectile DM-FutureStadiumXL.SMPQueenProjectile (Function satoreMonsterPackBeta019.SMPQueenProjectile.ProcessTouch:004E) Accessed None

thats really pretty good id say because rpg isnt throwing a fit like it usually does lol

this is the ut2vote19 command line for this game config

GameType=(GameName="InvasionInstaGib",AllowVote=True,RequiredPlayers=1,MapLimits=0,ServerName="None",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="DMAntalus",MapPrefix="DM",GameClass="UT2Vote19.Invasion",Mutators="UT2003RPGv4.MutUT2003RPG,Invasion_Kang.MutHordeControl,XGame.MutZoomInstaGib,UnrealGame.MutLowGrav",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=0?TimeLimit=50?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=10?MaxSpectators=1?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=False?BalanceTeams=False?ForceRespawn=False?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GameStats=False?GameSpeed=1.10?NumBots=1?Difficulty=6")

you did very good w3rk vast improvement and1 lil bug to squish lol

thanks for coding this very much appreciated :)

DeeZNutZ

Jan 22, 2002
Pacific Beach, CA
www.badstreak.com
Yeah, I got the same error with the FireFly on my Linux servers.
Works fine on Windows though..... (Scratches head....)
The SMPQueen has some serious bugs in Beta019.
Nothing at all to do with this release.
Good job overall though!
DeeZNutZ