swapfile

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
unrealed is bitching about not having enough virtual memory.
it always happens right as the viewports are drawn.
i've killed all apps (i usually run seti in the background, except when i need ut and unrealed open at the same time) and even killed all unnecessary services.
UT, ie6, winamp, seti and rc5 can all be going at the same time without issue, so i'm a bit curious why unrealed running all by itself is running out of virtual memory.
i have plenty of free space on my HDD.

any ideas?

system specs:

win2k
msi694d
384 mushkin 222
2piii650@868

thx

Parias

Minitech Executive
Sep 30, 2000
Visit site
Not quite sure why it's doing that.. I've actually run UnrealED with several windows of Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, ICQ, and even a game or two in the background and it went without a hitch. You're sure you've got over a gig of HD space free, at least?

purice

coon dog
Dec 19, 1999
Visit site
i've used unrealed since i built this machine a year and a half ago with far less free space than i have now.

it doesn't matter i suppose. it's time for this old dog to change roles anyway. the new workstation is almost finished :)

thanks for the suggestions.