sunspire codex, what do you think of them???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
they have to fill out a big hole that a few nice reviewing sites left.

they have a hard job and they get much bad feedback. serious, what do you think of them?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
if you read their newest update, there is a passage about someone who mailed the admion. that was me. I suggested this guy not to take too old maps since that is already coffe from yesterday. u c what he made out of it. mailed him back in addition to clear things.

and what i thikn of them.
they have way too much old **** in. and they liek put each map that they've looked at into their system. thats ofcourse the idea behind a reviewing site but why dont they try to keep up some standard in their reviews???

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Sven_ya!

How do you "Finnish" a map? Add some fijords?

;)

LOL! FINNISH! FJORD!!! LOL.... but back to fargo... did she really sell these worms???

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm sorry to break it to you, Rukee, but I was joking when I said that. It was a sarcastic slight against your map.

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Rukee.

Toberus is a nightmare. The gameplay actually had its moments due to a thought-out layout. However, the rest of it was seriously bad news. The level as a whole needs to be scaled to about half its size for starters.

Start another map and get more feedback before releasing again.

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
I'm sorry to break it to you, Rukee, but I was joking when I said that. It was a sarcastic slight against your map.

LOL!

Hourences, they're marking their territory by gutting a few Sacred Cows with a bread knife.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Their review of Rukees map was awful..."the worst map i have played for some time"...well maybe, but they don't have to say it like that. It has execellent site design and its nice to have regular updates, but they should be more considerate.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
there is an other review of an map that made me laugh!!! DM-COLDSTEEL check it out! the map is a joke for itself too

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
The coldsteel review was much better, although he didnt give many pointers on how to improve the map, which is a vital part of a review.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Frostblood
The coldsteel review was much better, although he didnt give many pointers on how to improve the map, which is a vital part of a review.

yes, but its a total n00bish map. I was laughing to see it. I mean the name coldsteel is very familar with a good map that I recall to played once... and seeing this plus readign the disapointment of the author...