Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SnaKe-Fu

Thread Killer.
Dec 26, 2000
California
www.7igaming.com
14236.jpg

20-171-259-02.jpg

30-996-465-14.jpg

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
After waiting for two long years, I finally got this:

Xbox360full_500x526.jpg

I also got this, which I've been waiting my entire life for:

jaquette-gta4-xbox-360

I also picked up this:

MassEffectBox.jpg

...and borrowed this from a friend:

Halo3Box.jpg

I got a new 20gig Pro for the awesome price of $299.99 (thanks Walmart.)

GTA4 is incredible. That's all I can really say about it. I played GTA: San Andreas for three years on a near daily basis and I loved every minute of it. San Andreas doesn't hold a candle to GTA4. Everything is so goddamn polished you'd think you were looking into a mirror. The voices are perfect (even though they sometimes require subtitles to be turned on, as is the case with Little Jacob) and the story so far is quite gripping. The new handling and vehicle physics are a monumental improvement. I'd say the best part (besides driving) are the firefights, they are spectacular with the new cover system (which was quite surprising to me considering combat was always my least favorite part of previous GTAs.) Player movement still feels a little clunky at times but at least the animations feel and look much more realistic. Goddamn this game is good. To me, this is probably the best game I've played, ever.

Mass effect is cool but I'm having a little trouble staying interested in it.
It started off interesting but after Eden Prime it's become quite boring. I'm currently at Peak 15 on the the first planet (I picked the ice planet) and I'm at the point where I have to face off with the Asari Matriarch. Damn this bitch is hard to kill.
Here's hoping it picks up.

Halo 3... meh. More of the same. At least it looks halfway decent. I already know how it's gonna end (thanks Wikipedia) and I have no real interest in playing through the entire game.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Halo 3... meh. More of the same. At least it looks halfway decent. I already know how it's gonna end (thanks Wikipedia) and I have no real interest in playing through the entire game.

That's funny, cause I'd take Halo 3 over GTHype4 any day. :p

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
All of those game I own and finished, DarkED. :tup:
You should also seriously consider Gears of War while you're at it.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Holy ****. eBay?

No, local store. Funny though, I was looking through some of the long running comic book series (I hardly read them anyway these days), and all the sudden I noticed a nr. 27. Yeah, it's merely a reprint, but it's so interesting (and hilarious)
how comic books were made back in the late 30s.

I have an original spiderman, which dates back to 1973. Nr. 122 or so.
And reprints :p (1993) of nr. 1 and amazing fantasy 15.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
All of those game I own and finished, DarkED. :tup:
You should also seriously consider Gears of War while you're at it.

I already finished Gears of War on PC. It was interesting but it wasn't revolutionary or anything. It got boring after a bit.

I'm adding Need for Speed: Pro Street and Burnout Paradise to my wish list. Any other X360 games you guys strongly recommend?

Also,

I'm having trouble with the 'Three Leaf Clover' mission. That's the mission where you rob a bank with Packie. I've got full body armor and full health going in, I've also got the M4 that is provided and the SMG, both with lots of ammo. I just can't make it through this mission in one piece for some reason. There's just too many cops on all sides. The farthest I've gotten in that mission was the 'lost the heat' part of it before you drop the guys off and end the mission but I died trying to lose my wanted level because we had to keep switching cars to keep from dying explosively. That was on my 5th attempt. Any tips on how to make it a little easier?

Last edited: