Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Bought two games:

tony-hawk-project-8-high.jpg

51eIJ3cMxcL.jpg

Project 8 is kinda crap. It's pretty difficult. I haven't played a Tony Hawk game since THUG so it's taking some time to get used to all the new stuff they've added. I don't really care much for it so far. I only paid $15 for it so I'm not that angry over it.

The Darkness is just ****ing cool. I scored it for $9. I'd highly recommend it, it has a very unique gameplay mechanic.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
The Darkness is just ****ing cool. I scored it for $9. I'd highly recommend it, it has a very unique gameplay mechanic.
I watched someone play it for awhile when it first came out. Got sooo repetitive that it didn't seem very fun after some time. :/

Wander

kittens give Morbo gas
Aug 11, 2008
It is mainly the singles I am looking for, some of the album tracks are not the versions I love (Charly is a good example of that), and some of the umpteen remixes are sometimes better than the original tracks themselves.
Singles are a different story indeed, especially when you're searching for music that is generally not mainstream. I usually end up buying the stuff from official sites (or eBay, in the worst case scenarios), but if you don't have access to services like Paypal then it can become quite a hassle.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
355303.jpg

This card.

Will probably grab a new PSU when I get the card. Hopefully this will fix my computer problems.

ninja-edit: by the way, that's a 260GTX

Angel_Mapper

Goooooooats
Jun 17, 2001
Cape Suzette
www.angelmapper.com
Souvenirs from Thailand!

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/img/rachel/thailand/Souvenirs.jpg[/screenshot]

The huge carved cockn'balls is a gag gift for my friend's mom (the one who threw me a banana-split party before I left). I came here to get rid of it, so I'm giving it to her for safekeeping. :lol: Some of the other stuff is for my mom and sister, and a few friends back home. The rest is mine. :D The cardboard tube is for the painting that the elephant made.

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/img/rachel/thailand/Jewelry1.jpg[/screenshot]

Amethyst pendant, I'm really picky about jewelry but I really, really loved that one.

[screenshot]http://www.angelmapper.com/img/rachel/thailand/Jewelry2.jpg[/screenshot]

Crystal bracelet. I was going to buy the necklace version of that instead, but it seemed too thick and didn't look right on my neck.

Lruce Bee

Transcending to another level
May 3, 2001
Sherwood Forest
Nice stuff there Rach :)

Oh, one other thing I bought recently is a Nintendo Wii with Metroid Prime Corruption.

+1 :)

Motorstorm%20PS3.jpg

It was only €15,-

I'm a level designer for the sequel to that game called Motorstorm Pacific Rift (shameless pimping I know :)) developed by Evolution Studios/Sony - keep an eye out for that.

Lruce

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I know; and I'll be getting one in my new rig :p

Can't wait, can't wait, yipeeeee!

How much did you end up paying? The cheapest I could find in a reasonable store was about $428/£230/€289. Hardware is expensive as hell here in Denmark :(

^ I was thinking of getting that card, but then I realized I don't need that kind of power . I'll stick with a radeon 4850.

Yeah, I'm just getting it because my 8800 GTS seems broken, and I'm 95% sure that I did it :shy:

Last edited:

Matfei

[:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:
Apr 22, 2008
Behind the Great Australian Firewall
How much did you end up paying? The cheapest I could find in a reasonable store was about $428/£230/€289. Hardware is expensive as hell here in Denmark :(

Yeah, I'm just getting it because my 8800 GTS seems broken, and I'm 95% sure that I did it :shy:

If you'd carefully look at the tense in which I wrote it, you'll notice I haven't bought it yet :p

But I'm expecting to pay roughly 750 Australian.