Stuck in Terraniux Underground

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Boring skaarj slaughter fest ? How on earth can something great such as slaughtering skaarj be labeled as boring? You're quite silly, Uberserker ;-)

They're weak and the cramped environments don't help them at all, that's why they aren't fun to fight. Now, if there were more Skaarj Troopers, it would have been entertaining.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Perhaps in singleplayer as a theme etc is better isvdeck1, but in coop I would say better is the previous deck, deck1 can really get messy, especially with bad players...........

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
terranex underground, you have to take out the mers (except the control room, you cant get there) and the Slith swimming around. I think there might be savegame bugs like with the movers sometimes, so the restart of the level is the best thing.

Fist time thru Unreal was with an upped system to 200mhz and then without an accellerator, only 320x200 size in software mode. Those Skaarj would just corner me.
The pupae were perfect, the mothership after blowing it ..perfect.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Darkening for the first time was an unforgettable experience. It owned and it still owns now - the Mothership was created for that map.

Extreme and DASA is probably the best set of levels anyway at Unreal with darkening and dasa cellars being the most gameplay fun maps.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Dasa cellars has you pitched against three waves of krall. What could be more fun? Smear them entrails against the walls, pop their heads like a balloon, smash them to pieces with the almighty flak cannon hehe... oh yeah...
Gets real messy in there.