Storm the House Maps...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wedge

Nov 28, 1999
Bow, NH, USA
Visit site
Truely excellent map Robes. I love playing team DM with only one life per player on this map. It makes for a really tense game. I was wondering is there some way to convert this baby into an Assault map so that I can play both sides without have to reconfigure all my bots? You see I've been using custom skins and stuff on my bots so I have them pre-configured and to simply switch teams would screw up the team skins and balancing.

Plus I think this would be a great assualt map anyway. Maybe the attacking team has to find a computer to destroy deep in the house or something. I think it'd be really cool.

[This message has been edited by Wedge (edited 02-07-2000).]

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Here's a tip from a newbie UT mapper /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif on performance.

After playing it with whatever hardware acceleration, shift to software mode. It's a pain because you'll have to restart UT, but it gives you a good idea of what the other half plays with.

Doing this help me make the decision about what rooms were efficient, what werent, and whether special effects were going to kill the process.

Derek

Feb 1, 2000
FL, USA
Visit site
I don't know if you'd want to do this, but during that "Free-Fly" period before you "click fire to start the botmatch", I went over to the roof of the house, I said to myself "Wow, such a nice view from up here, I bet I could have some psg fun if only I could get up here in-game"

Why did you decide to ignore the roof? The
"view" is great.