Storm the House Maps...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Buddy_Pickle

Fffeeerrrtt!!!
Jan 30, 2000
West Jordan Utah
www.myextralife.com
I have been working with CoffeyCan on a RealWorld map review site, and I was wondering if anyone out there has a "One team attacks the house and the other team defends it" kind of sceneio or map for INF? I would love to review it if you are...

-artcore-

Jan 30, 2000
austria
www.artcore.notrix.at
im currently working on such a map, when i started this map i planned to make it an ctf map but now since infilitration is released i have changed my minds and make it now for inf .Its an base in an cave to infiltrate

Corin

Jan 26, 2000
San Jose, CA
Visit site
Ok, downloaded and played it.

Good lord its a ram hog, i was getting major lag just runninng around corners, everything looks cool though.

A word of advice, whatever it is that makes this map take up so much ram and processor time needs some tweaking, my brothers' G4 even had trouble and it has 256 MB of ram.

Robes

Aug 10, 1999
Edinburgh, Scotland
Really? Its smooth as silk on my SMK K6-2 450 with 128MB RAM. Thats hardly cutting edge technology these days (I reckon this bloody k6-2 is absolute turd compared to a PII. In fact, it just dosen't compare). I find it runs aswell as any of epics maps. Thats why there isn't as much furniture and stuff in there as I would have liked, because it did start getting alot slower when I started putting it all in. I guess its in the nature of the map itself because you can see quite alot of the surroundings no matter where you are. Plus, theres nothing much else that I could do to optimize the level further (well, nothing that I know how to do /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif).

Anyway, glad people are enjoying it /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
I can't seem to find your map robes. Whats it even called?

------------------
"What's your major malfunction numbnuts!
Didn't Mommy or Daddy hold you enough when you were a child?!"
*Blam* -FMJ