1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stargate unreal !!!

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Exus Tecius, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

[​IMG]

Nice pyro! ;) good to hear that.

peace

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  2. Pyronious

Pyronious Good morning vietn.. Unreal!

hahha Stargate Group Image? :D

3. [VaLkyR]Anubis

[VaLkyR]Anubis Foregone Destruction

Hell yeah,thank you very much for this information.Downloading atm.:)

Can't wait!:D

4. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

sweet! good stuff wil test installer in a few minutes and post results on install if problem

5. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

Haha ya .. i made this last week for fun :D i was testing 3D mesh files i created in the 3dmax editor.. if you look treu the bots you'l see a wink of the lcd monitor rofl..

Ehmmm okej ill check it out later.. have to finish my network.. am putting a new switch in the network.. at the moment.. good to here the good animo.. :) Hope Cookiez and buster wil come soon with the new botpack so we can replace the kralls and the skaarj's by human/bot jaffa's :)

6. Leonardo

Ok found 1st bug in Audio. Will send you log from Unreal itself.

7. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

hmm.. yur skins arent in the pack pyro.. btw... its a join server pack btw?

IS there a server running at the moment?

8. Pyronious

lol no my skins not in the pack, then everyone can select em ^^ wanna keep them for myself :) they are Major General..
    Sounds ? what sounds :p

9. Pyronious

replyed on the log @ our forum.

10. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

That picture looks similar to the Skating/Christmas tree bug of S3TC :D All bots standing on one foot and skating around :D

11. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

lol:D never seein them :) .. i made this in urneal ed 3d view.. scaled the bots 3 times bigger:) just people asking to show the skins.. dident had time for it till last week .. i was testing unrealed 2.0 with 227b on my new laptop :D

12. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Holy hell... this is one long and confusing thread. We've had a couple of requests to look at some of the posts in here.

Bottom line - do we have everything worked out?

13. Exus Tecius

Exus Tecius like diamonds in the sky

here is nothing to look at.i dont understand why you had requests to
    check.i made this thread and try to keep peace inn here.
    they are on their way to come along.it seems.

hal.seriously better watch couple of posts in ot.i have been called a pedo there
    repeatedly.have about taking care of that?
    ty.

14. Pyronious

hahahaahahahahahaha xD heheeheh a "pedo"xD lol, sorry, nothing to laugh obout. Grmblrofl xD

15. Exus Tecius

aaarrrgh.dont laugh or i call leo.:D

joke leo.keep cool buddy.;)

16. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Shut up you idiot!
    What the hell did I say wrong? I meant "we" as in unrealeditor cz forums, ther where the creator comes from (Lion).
    STFU. I ignored you for long time, but I just won't get you insult me.
    I requested to lock this thread before in fact, but I sent pm to neonite about locking it.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  17. Exus Tecius

yeah really no need to insult leo here.
    and yes leo got my ok to ask mods to lock the thread in case he gets offended.
    a friend is more important than a mod to me.
    which doesnt mean you guys arent welcome here.;)
    pls i am outta this thread.try to be respectful.peace.

18. Leonardo

I didn't really insult you bud. I told you to get your head outta your butt and to quit pestering them, Thats what I told you in a nutshell. But since you brought it up?Ok lets do a rundown of how you screwed this thread all up shall we? Like I said Xtc its nothing to do with you but I think your boy here needs so more diplomatic protocal lessons in tact. Yourself know how thing go around here, so I bet you can see why there is this type of reaction.

1. You came in here like some Stormtrooper high on crack ranting like luntic about These guys and thier SG mod and supposedly stealing game assests from other Unreal community members.

2. When "advised" to pull back and leave to thier own devices? Not only did you invade and flame them on thier own forum ...."THIER" own Forum. You tell them they to quit and that the Unreal Community sucks.

3. You then can't take the hint that if you keep it up you're gonna get in trouble. Then you decide you're gonna go off and the target me next? I don't think so kid. (Xtc) Sorry man, I hope things btw you and me can be cool still? But I strongly believe move to have Leo(T.C.K.) Removed from the Premises if just for a lil bit of time if not on a permenant basis. Sorry but he's really rod a few people's nerves. You just don't go and pull crap like and be allowed to get away with it.

Oh and Leo(T.C.K.)? Just quit acting like the Hind Quaters of the Equus asinus and things should be cool.

19. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Look, I have enough of this.............
    I didn't insult anyone since my come to their forums until now (I was calmed down as you can see), but he insults me constantly here and there.
    This should be locked really.
    The Unreal community sucks, that is undistutable fact and I mean Unreal 1 community, not UT community and that is a difference.

No, I was suggested to go to their forums in fact, so stop blabbling this ****.

I am gonna post proof screenshots to comparsion in no time if you don't beleive they used these things, but hell he even confessed he used it so.

Besides, I really won't stand insults on me like if I am some ****ty mod maker or some childish person, I am experienced and I certainly can tell by my own experiences whether people use something or steal something from others, hell I can even distinguish some geometry bits from maps and tell if they were stolen or not............
    Which normal users mainly cannot do.

I can tell you, it is normal when you use something via permission or at least try to get permission and give the credit to people who first created it or gave you idea etc....................the other thing is just saying you created it and don't give any credit to users.
    Because this sharing or stealing, it is completelly everywhere, but here depends on how you take it. If it is just sharing then it is ok.

Then there is a blatant ripping, I had it when I developed some mods or mappacks and people just used the bits from beta versions to steal it in their project, or even took my story and only rearranged it (but it was basically the same), only because I trusted them and told them about the story.

That is how the Unreal 1 community is, the most people are just blatant rippers and stealers who cannot create anything on their own, in a few exceptions................

I was not "pestering" them by that post, there is nothing wrong about the post you just had problem with, only maybe you could misunderstand it, but that is your problem only.

20. Leonardo

You just don't get it. Man! I swear, and people say I am thick. Dude no one insulted you on a global scale I was trying to point out how badly you were reacting to this and how you were treating it. Ok? I'm not gonna sit here and debate about this any longer kid. Yea kid cuase I'm problly older than your dad. I didn't insult in an outright direct way either. YOU took it as such and interpreted what I said as a direct attack upon you. Sorry you feel that way. I was trying to show you what how some people are taking what you said on here. You wanna twist it around, cool no problem But like I said I'm done with you. You have a good time bashing these guys and *yes* you are bashing them no matter how you look it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.