1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stargate unreal !!!

Discussion in 'Unreal' started by Exus Tecius, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

Hey guys , Sorry i post later .. I have some very bussy prived things to do the last 2 months (thats why the mod devellopment is going slowley)

(my english could have some mis spellings but i hope you understand me)
    (i wont be post a bigpost now but later today afthers some sleep :lol:)

Sorry Leo that i ahum .. used some bad lanqueses to you .. because it made me mad what you posted on our forums about flaming to pyro's work..

My main idea is to help people with some begining experiance on unrealed and to learn them creating something els then only a map .. so thats why .. but i all gif them a change to proof them self as long the keep up on the rules..

Lol you guy's posted a lot no idea where to begin..
    2nd i wanted to say i was planning to post early'r a post about this mod developments... like recruting mappers... ( i started long ago a map content for mappers ... with rulles on them ... gametypes= DM/TDM/TDM-Standoff/coop aka missionpacks)
    Even the people who can create prefabs are workin on it and i respect all there free time the puted in it...

Yes i got the readme .. when pyro first uploaded a kinda standalone version of unreal including only mod filles and maps and needed filles ( he for got a lot of them) he dident menthion he broke the unreal copyrights.. me and my fellow compaion talked with him to delete it or put it offline.. ... He did..

He did his best to upload all need filles we run on our test servers to show the people the mod developments and statements.. like he saý'd its stile beta... .. As you say in the scripts athour line .. i forgot to place some of them .. ( am not talking about the LSSG pack)
    Why... well i myself and pyro are very bussy in prived life.. i had to stop my self afther some days no weeks writing and looking for new cool ideas/codes.. for the mod... i realy worked 3/24 only on the first beta.. i published only for the beta testers.. and i included 2 files with the readme including the credits to everyone who helped us and a .doc and a word doc..
    Including credits to the talisman serie and to Lion..
    ( i can post it i already showed to Diehard)
    ITs a readme from december or early'r so it doesnt include the people who are right at this moment workin on it * the new recruited people and freelancers even Tactical ops 3 people are involved to this! so)
    (i wil post the readme in a next reply to save some space to talk)

IAm good in big posts rofl..

I tryed to explain to leo on our forum what and why we use the lssg maps.. its just a mappack with including all need .u filles.. like othere maps on other coop servers also do if you include something.. ( and yes there are some un needed filles in the published version of pyro .. i told him many times to find out what is needed to run or to publish with it.. for the public that wants to play or to test its first publish beta)

And yes is was mad .. and iam sorry for my flaming to you...realy i do.. i just want to talk some things out and to be act as full grown men with good knownage of unreal and its tweaks in unreal ed.. ( like pyro told he also didend felth any good when he was reading his post the flaming to his maps and things he made..) ( i respect him like he is and what he does .. he is a normal cool guy and we are lots of oldskool Infiltration gamers and tactical ops gamers) ( we are known in the unreal infiltration comunity an also by its best and respectfull clans)(yes the comunity is small but that is one of the thing why i create a mod on unreal99 then to choice UT or a higher engine)

I my self have unreal 100% legal since 1990 some where there.. a small cd with a blacklabel on it and the castle in abig blackbox with a small unreal book/read me with the first unreal ed references..

I played lots of years unreal infiltration played in the best clans and stil i do..
    Started as a fun mapper.. creating infiltration maps.. later me and some other friends tryed to creat infiltration2 and inf singleplayer. it never was finished ... (lots of fames inf players and coders worked on it.. the asked me the summer to restart the project but i dont have time to start it since i and the rest started defeloping SSG1)

wel coming back on the mod.. its alot to talk about ...

The lssg package .. is just a mappack we use on the server .. like pyro was explaining that we have some people workin on a control panel since Smirfish brourch out 227a/b Beta... it suport so much it that cool what you can create now .. its just a kinda tweaked unreal tournament patch.. suppots a lot of new stuf.. that makes us gamedefelopers and coders.mappers,tweakers and rest happy.. also for the unreal comunity... we want to keep this game alife .. and i respect honestly the people who put all there free time and monney in to it to for the small amounce of unreal one comunity stile does have .. Even infiltration is dieing.. we got a lot of support of difrend players. . even people of UT are comming back and want to play it..

So to comeback ''Yes again'' on the lssg pack.. the controlpanel acting like a Dial simulator (the stargate Dial computer that runs the stargate to dial to a stargate adres) is in defelopment.. it just takes some times til its done.. we just work in our free time we have .. people have school and people have jobs.. so no rush ..

So this dialer .. wil have virtual touch screen with mouse cursor and a player is posible to put in a custom stargate adress linked to a mappack or as we say to a misson or Alien planet... (LSSG3 shows the old stargate from the movie I know.. but it wil run from LSSG4 if iam right til the end .. But not all maps are multiplayer compactible.. that sadly is bad.. it misses the end of the credits etc.. so the idea is if you finished this mappack you come back on the SGC ( The new sgc Diehard is workin on .. and wont be uploaded or included till he is done .. i respect diehard and his work.. so i gif him all the time he need to finish it .. even i am creating models in 3Dmax to create more decoration in the map.. ) IT is sweet and nice even with the S3TC textures from die hard in combination with 227b... so sweet...

So i understand there are some misunderstueds .. this isnt the way we wanted to show... I wil take alook at it and wil tweak here and there some things to make it even ... so leo wil be happy.. but i hopeyou understand what and why we run the lssg pack? ( even i dont know what filles to dont show in the server.. if you download the maps and play them single player.... nothing wrong wil happen.. i just dident use the singleplayer and needfilles to play single player only thing that the map requires to run it..

And yes i fixed some maps. .. Bugs and multiplayer compactible.. Bugs that let you die when walking or jumping trouch them... Doors that wil close when a player wil walk trouch it... rest of players wont be alowed to get further in the map.. rofl.. i ques it is lssg7b or something near it... ( i dident change any thing.. i only messed up the lssg3 because it does load something of a mp5 that doesnt exist.. so i wil clear this thing and try to fix it as it was just that players can grap some weapons and start playing..
    I also was bussy to translate the Translator messages ingame .. showing a kinda east european leanques... Got some helpe on thise.. No idea if iam gona do the rest.. i just started with it when i got borred ZzZz rofl... players dident understand it.. and i puted some guards in the map so its kinda realistic ... the are idl.. no bots.. rest i dident delete or do any thing.. i know it needs some times textures and filels .. i exendently saved some textures... no abuse . my faulth ..

Some other thing 2 days ago i was contacted by one of my teammates and he reseaved a map fix request on oldunrealforum.. he downloaded the same kinda maps of lssg .. but it dident include all files and stuf that was needed and a lot was corupt... We told him to do nothing to it .. because it wil run again difrend map types.. in the world.. to stop confusion... and of cource the copyrights... i told him i fixed them already to use them on the internet and on his server so he didend had to fix them and save them to 225F version.. and i promised him to send them when we are done and he is glad he can reseave a good fixed version for it on his server and i promised him more filles to his stargate coop maps.. to summon..

As i was taling to DieHard on Yahoo.. he told me about this and Diehard sended me the LSSGpacks the ls and the fixed zip files.. i played this single player then i fixed some here and there to show it to my friends online and the liked the gaming style .. i gif it a game combo like Tombraider and RTCW... puzzeling trigers looking for clues the actions in the maps the whole thing and mover actions are soow awson haha i realy respect the creator.. and before i reseaved this filles i alreade was bussy with pyro on a stargateSG1 mod even then i dident know there where more versions of stargate on the internet for unreal.. i only know there was a stargate version on unreal 2k4...

So my idea started to create something hugher and bigger then the are creating in Ut2k4. .. just to show them unreal can do this also we dont need a bether or a bigger unreal engine.. ME buster cookies qtit an lot of us more proofed that there is more posible than people known of unrealed ... things like bot pathnoding to let them enter and use a elifator or to walk treu water and lots of more tweaks people dident know of.. (cant explain asap what all i mention of to explain just a short note.)
    I my self keep my self bussy with the coding and defelopment in side the mod it self.. thats why i dident start with creating maps .. i made one startmap and 2 DM/TDM maps... lots of more unfinished work .. it doesnt let me start mapping because it took a lot of free time to write the code and help the rest of the team with bugs an those things and reqeusts and help..
    So pyro and othere mappers behinde the curtans/scenes are workin on them .. yes even people of UnrealSP.org! leo.. the told me of this and the say the wil show you maps :p

1 of my things it to create maps high detail and much posible and lots of action.. the fact we stil dont have a complete weaponpack and items is it just take's a lot of time to create and animate them.. And ya its true people love the new P90! wooow ;) http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen001zm3.jpg it does have 3 mouse functions ... fire ,alt fire = flashlight,and aimview ... ( you aim treu the aim thing on the gun).. its just stil litle buggy but its beta on the server.. to test..
    Need to create a 3th person view and change some thing qtit forgot or did wrong while hastly finishing it testversion.. I wil try to fix it if qtit doesnt and cookies wil finish all weapons in the scripting.

At the moment iam workin on 20 new models (lowpoly) as i told iam working with some freelancers from the Tacticalops 3 mod ( UT3) and trying to finish them. . I hade some hardware problems with my computer and my laptop also crashed.. (just reseaved last wensday a new one) (***Toshiba...)

I already published some refiews on the forum.. but as i already say'd it take's a lot of time and if i publish something i want that it works with out that its bugged lol..

And sorry bout the What you call the jaffa figther.. its named A goauld Deathglider in STargate...btw.. no abuse rofl :) .. IT wasnt my idea to publish this with the mod .. just for fun my self.. to test some thing out .. also when i was borred to thing of what to create now... but hell its fun ... and btw i asked premision to use the new Vehicle mod of :. if the new version comes out and yes JAckrabit is also part of it .. and i dont know his refrence behind this thing.. i know he is a computer network engineer or and a adult person who isnt childnes or something as i know him a good guy and he only works on mapping in the gamemod... not thing ells .. he als asked me to run some servers for tests.. but dident spoak to him in weeks.. so no idea what up with him.. I just respect people as i know how there are and acting to me and the rest of the crew...
    To come back on the vehicle's i created 2 big ships known as the Há'Tak Goauld mothership.. and the battlestarcrusar-prometeushttp://stargateunreal.freeforums.org/battlestarcrusar-prometeus-t14.html

I want to use them later in game as player controled vehicles like we know in battlefield series... It wil be something for later in the mod... so i dont yet gonna finishe this ... it wil be used in maps like the final fight agains anubis (if iam right ) on antartica and space battles...

The unrealbug ... yes i know .. whe have some problems while trying to leave the game... "w'r workin on it!... ITs a small stupid bug.. proble its something with the HUD and some un know not finded bugy thing...

Hope this wil be finished soon..

Hud wil be repaced by a new HUD and the game menu wil be replaced by a totaly new unknow game menu and the mod menu's are also in defelopments.. This is in defellopment by Death_Pax.. A good respecfull coder and fellow infil clanner... He told me its gonna be something us unrealers never have seeing in unreal yet.. so even i dont know what its gonna be.. so its should be a big suprise to us all .. and i hope alot wil be fixed then ..

IF iam testing/gaming .. and i want to menu i sjust go to console typ disconnect.. change some settings what i wanted to do.. and reconnect.. the server wil use a script that wil save your stuf and scores...

To tweak some objects.. to the dialer and the new sgc and the idea to save scores and items... let me try to explain this futurist idea..

we wil geta new website a .com url.. and the mod team wil put on some 24/7 game servers that allow people to play on.. if the register and put a team to gether based on what race you choice...

This wil be record on the website database and keep yur scores save and based on what you do and earn on points ingame with your team wil showen on the website with your score, gameaverage and rank...

Do you know the game Red Alert2 from C&C men i love it :p wel the time you could play tournaments and earn points based on rank ... it showes a medal and militairy rank... thats the idea i want to create ..

more of this i wil talk later on ...

Sow the mod (coop game type) when the stuf is done wil be kinda QuestmodeRPGgame based on storylines in the SG1 sage the search for new alien devices and artifacts /weapons to defeat the gouald... (where the whole series goes about almost..) thats the goal of the mod .. join the server team up with friends or your team/clan and play true the mission maps finish mission and find those relics...

Playerskins... yes i dident change anything to the orginale the just in the textures of the skins the male 3 ... rest is just orginal skin textures that the maps uses..

I my self did some skinning on my own ... some new skins like Tealç and recon unit male 3 and difrend classes of ranked uniforms for male2 player.. and iam stil not done yet! :( Also workin on Anubis warrior skin and jaffa skins.. of the gouald.. sadly i dont have experiance to create playermodels if i ever wil i wil try to create real jaffa with helmets and armor.. like the show them self in the tv serie as the false gods.. rofl..

Btw to come back on the serer and players an ranks and clanners.. the can choice what kinda race you take .. of earth and countrt or alien planets or other human races and the evil and the badgúys wil also be part to choice..
    I told that if teams and clans are registerd that the can submit a small clantag patch or image to put on the uniforms of there team.. and for the jaffa/goauld team the can bring a sign the have on there head.. if the play the goauld house ... Things like that wil be there for the gamers in future when the mod is good anouch to run online ..

Servers : ehm iam thinking like i told some where in my post already to run some servers on difrend gametypes .. with registerd rankings of players ..
    Do you know america's army? ranked and on ranked servers? Our servers wil be ranked... and on request its posible to gif public servers from others using the mod to sign them up to the website database to store the rankes of there server.. so we wil bring a lot of services to the gamers...
    and un official servers wil rune a lite edition of the mod.. just to run DM/TDM match severs or fun servers .. or what you want to create of it..
    But first we need to fixe somethings and waith for the other coders to finish there jobs/work .. Respect to those guys ;)

To come back to diehard explaination of the series based on maps.. thats gonna be true... my idea is just to create much maps based on the television serie saga.. what the SG1 team did and what planets and such things wil come back in unrealmaps.. and yes mappers are free to do what the want as long the keep up on the rules of creating it in a storyline based mappack..
    SO if you think you like this and want to work with us be welcome..

SO i hope i explained a lot.. i stil know i wil mis something i forgot to tell .. but ehmm ill post when i come up to it..
    and yes,, the mod stil isnt finished , the published filles stil not done and mis some work .. because when i went 2months offline (ony stimulating the team what to do and what to work on by using the forum) and a broken computer i didend had change to take controle over it and work treu them before launching them to public beta... iI wil work on it this week.. sinch iam back home at my own place pfff.. beside i have stil 20 3d art weapons to finish..

BTw i emailed servle time to ask premision for using the lssgmaps.. (almost forgot to tell..) i emailed again to stop this confusion.. but yes i dident forgot the credits. pyro forgot to put them beween the downloads and .. yes the idea to use umod installer was already between my filles waithing to be installe.. but i was missing alot .. i have 3 systems in the country on 2 difrend place.. my work ec is on the other side of holland and i wasnt home fore 2 months or more.. so we had between me and pyro and others some confusions about publishing it already with missing filles... so thats the reason of missing filles or unfinished filles.. and pyro dident know all what needed to include in to it..

And leo i respect your worries.. but as the rest say's lets talk friendly and talk true all to find out whats wrong or can be changed any help is welcome.. and again sorry fore flaming...:shy: hope we can talk cool now:)

wel guy's amm pff a big post sorry rofle.. i always have that haha.. if i want to explain this mod.. and defellopments.. and futures.. Just to suport the unreal comunity and to get the game back to populairity.. and yes iam sorry of the mistakes or misunderstudedes..:(

Peace all and cool to see there are some stargatefans..
    Btw.. the mod wil have lately have replicators as ennemy's to... and maby also planned something with atlantis.. but thats just to far to be treuth for now..

GReets and peace all..

2. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

StarGateSG1 MOD For Unreal 226/227Beta 17-12-2007 - 23-12-2007 @ 2007/2008 Release V0.4Beta SSG1.u
    ----------------------

SSG Futures v0.4Beta:
    - First Mod Development was for StargateSG1 Co-operatiefgameplay with missonpack.
    - Stargate SG1 Deathmatch.
    - Stargate SG1 TeamDeathmatch.
    ---------------------------------------
    - HUD + own crosshair and a own translator.
    - Mappack1 Fixed maps for co-op play
    - DM & TDM maps with next Release or find it @ http://stargateunreal.freeforums.org

-----------------
    Install Manual:
    -dir UNREAL\MAPS
    -dir UNREAL\MUSIC
    -dir UNREAL\SOUNDS
    -dir UNREAL\SYSTEM
    -dir UNREAL\textures
    (clien Users i recomed to download and install the S3TC Textures for a nice gameplay.
    http://www.unrealtexture.com/Unreal/Website/Downloads/Textures/Textures.htm look for you pc spects and download and overrite the textures in unreal/textures with this utx update.
    Dont use them for Unreal edding!!!!!! its copyrighted and cant be used.. basicly u need if u make your own maps to install a extra unreal install without the textures and 1 install for gaming/hosting)
    -------------

*KnownBugs*
    *TDM Esq menu- botmatchgame got paused..(NO offline play! only Dedicated internet or client use to join! : Workin on the menu to fix it in next release.
    *Error whil executing DedicatedServer... : Check all your Serverpackage= in the ini's and look if yur filles are posted behind the =.. check server.ini & unreal.ini for more info and prefiew..
    *Stargate CO-op not showing up correct in unreal menu..
    *Starting a co-op game , SGG HUD dident showup.. = Fixed ! 2-1-2007 by Sm1key

---------------------
    ----------------------

Made by the Crew of the SSG1 for Unreal comunity.

http://stargateunreal.freeforums.org

----Creators-------------
    Sm1key [SCript/coding/MApper/3Dmodeling(Art&items/wep)]
    Pyronious [SCript/coding/MApper/3Dmodeling(Art&items/wep]
    Sn!per [Mapper & 3D Weapon modeler(Art&items/wep]
    Mirage [Mapper]
    §ÇW§DieHard [Mapper/TExtures]
    ----------------------
    Freelance helpers :

[Elite]Cooky's [Script/coding]
    Pukeill [Webmaster/FTPhost storing temp filles]
    -----------------------
    Beta Testers:

[Elite]Pimentola
    Tested by SSG1Crew
    ------------------
    [ Creator of LSSG:StarGate:(Singleplayer maps and old Lite COopgame)
    Talisman (SE)/Lion
    Richard Kadeøábek
    webmaster@unrealeditor.cz
    ---------------------
    SSG1MOD use his maps to get newbies learn how to play the mod
    beside i love is maps so its a kind of a respect to his mod :)
    So i like to share them with you all :p afther those maps the SSG1MOD wil start..
    (Our Maps and lots of more comming soon with a big update around
    February 2008 A new StargateCOmmandCentrum and a new Advance Secret for Futuring The Stargate mod...More i cant
    say its a secret of us :p or follow our forum then you will maby find out whot it is :p ]
    ---------------------------------
    Thanks for All help from the people of www.Oldunreal.com & www.UnrealSP.org
    Thanks to {TCP}WOLF for the HUD and some advise
    Thanks tO Zora For Some Advise and help fix :)
    Thanks to Turboman for helping me out and helping fixing the animations and stuff..
    And all people i forgot to write here down.. if i forgot you let me know :p nonactife mappers arnt listed till the finised there work! :p

3. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

thats the old readme ... lol the old version... of the .doc file.. WE first used a difrend forum .. afther a hacker got my php urnealcomunity site atacked i closed it for public trafic (the domain url)www.hasjish.nl rofl.. kinda gameclan/unreal site.. i was workin on till that atack.. stupid, php... as leak as a.... gnight

4. Exus Tecius

Exus Tecius like diamonds in the sky

:)
    elo sm1key and welcome to buf.
    the p90 looks very very sweet.gj.bravo.
    good you posted here.i hope you guys can come along..coz we all
    would like to play this mod and are happy that its beeing started.

yes pls arrange all the credits and permission things so noone will
    have doubts and reclamations.and even leo my friend will be happy i hope.;)

sm1key would you like to post here on this board updates news of your mod
    in future?would be nice.imo.
    cya peace all.:)

5. Leonardo

Leonardo Old fart on top the mountain.....

(xtc) IM me the links again for the installers I have the game reinstalled and updated. Just need to d/l and install now.

6. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

uhmm yes i can do that :) i talked to leonardo on our forums to be free to register and if you like i can gif you acces to the prived board to follow the news .. if you want to write a review or something behind the scenes..

Beside i have a lot to do and to work on.. i tyed to contact Death_pax for information of the defelopment of the unrealmenu;s .... ZzZZ no awnsar yet:(

Thanks btw for saying hellow here to me:)

Btw leonardo.. what filles you got? i got a full copy of my unreal some where hided on internet with locked rar file and password.. its only not finished.. and its missing filles .. i got them on this computer.. but i need to fix something in that lssg3 map.. because it cant beloaded if you have those downloaded filles from pyro .. also some New DM/TDM maps... ( need to clear weapons and ammo in the map resave and publish again)

http://www.imageposter.com/storage/t68/22039AK47_101.jpg

(can post more) have to look where i let those links hah...
    hmm here some info .. http://infelite.freeforums.org/sg1-project-t23-90.html and ehm ill post later today if i reach it in time some screenshots of weapons that are in devellopments..

oh and btw i forgot to tell that we are creating new sounds (weapons sounds and gamemusic .. our own music and some know stargate music) BTW did you know that the creators of talisman series... used music from the componist who made the music for the Stargatemovie? lol about speaking of crushing copyrights haha,.,, rofl..

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  7. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

BTw when we can publish a new beta i wil update the readme with the whole crew dated from v0.4 till now.. w'r growed much bigger... (so if one of our crews is reading this this readme file is old and outdated '' before end of 2008 December.. ) No worry i wont forget you all ;)

8. Exus Tecius

Exus Tecius like diamonds in the sky

do you mean his one leonardo?
    http://stargateunreal.tk/

Edit: hey tnx sm1key.but dont need i just follow the forums you linked from time to time
    and when a update is done i post a new thread.oki?
    also very nice to see that you guys handle the situation in a good way and didnt go
    on a flamewar or something.
    :)

9. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

hey there :) pff i dont want to spell any more bad words or things in to a flamewar lol.. haha thats just a wast of time .. just keep it gentle :) So new good start :) I'll do my best and i gues this also wil be for pyro and the rest in the comunity :)

Yes thats a good idea.. i have to wake up alitle bit lol .. just wake up hahah.. didend had much sleep. then ill search my computer for missing filles and then ill go up in to my newlaptop ( where i work on with 3dmax 2008) to take some screenshots of the weapons iam creating to show some.. I reseaved 1 weak a go if you know the hands that hold the gun ? 2hands+arms... its 3500 poly.. I reseaved this from my budy's at the Tactical ops 3 Mod team .. and workin on them to put them on the guns.. but its hard to animate them haha.. lucky now am at home and just reseaved my new Laptop.. (long story) with a good grafic card.. so no laggy s*it while trying to zoom in on the model.. so i hope i can finish some reload animations...
    Rest i did some recoile animations first.. then i create the reloads and stuf like that.. and then ill have to see if its gonna work to export them true kinda tool in 3dMax 2008 to finish them as an unreal model.. .. Then Cookiez kan finish the scripts for it.. then it wil be tested online ... and hoply the most weapons wont be doing lame while trying to inport them rofl :)

Got a big list to work on so hope the all work:)
    Also ancient weapons .. like swords and bows+crossbows wil be in the mod.. like most of us know that some were in season 6/7 when the ORI saga begins.. sg1 meets up with new civilization living in the darkages ..

A small point: in act of to the time stargate is running.. in our life time.. around 1995 - til now? same time line as other civilizations .. spread out in the galaxy.. like Diehard also say'd the time the serie is running is 10 years... ( i got all episodes and the new movie! ;) )

so there are difrend races.. the ancients , the goaulds, asgards etc.. when SG1 blew op Ra in the movie.. this made it posible that his revivle Apophis conquerd Ra's teritoryía .. he defeated Ra's Fleet.. and anaxed all RA's territoriums... So here begins the big war.. that happend by the hand of the SGC and the known team as SG1...
    From of this moment the asgards whernt that happy with this.. like some of us know the asgards are the small gray aliens.. the had some kinda no atack defends on protected worlds .. Earth was one of those.. tile SG1 came up ... so the wherent that happy the first because those higher aliens thaugth the coulnd match this big war'/fight against the goauld.. like we are just simple beeeins... So the races are putted in levels... SG1 wil reseave some were to be the 5th race in the galaxy with the power the finded while on there quest to find new weapons and technology to defend earth and allianced worlds.. but this all was just happening in the time we are here computering and dont know of this secret project.. called STargate SGC ..

But ehmm yes we do our best to show most of this back in mission packs running on coop ...

I can tell more lol :D haha.,. wel i ll view later back on the forum .. I'll do my best * XTC to bring you news and stuf..

I hope ill reseave soon some news from the coders... to show some of that to the world.. but didend hear yet from them..

Mappers are stil active.. and have to ask whats up at the moment in progres ..

I my self is bussy with a Big TDM map .. whats gonna be normal to use vehicles in it.. and its based on an inca planet.. prity sweet nice skybox from Buster and some work from me on it.. and iam stil not done yet :) thinken what to build now haha.. to fit the map with..

hmm peace

10. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

I think personally the readme is giving not enough credits. Seriously, I knew about that coop version of stargate but it has not all maps. If you want download that mod of Lion, then download it and look into there.

But you use HUD and crosshair of Lion, etc and the skins too, some of them are by him, although they were made in the early versions.

East europe language? No, it is Czech language.
    Anyway who is helping you with translation then?

I suggest you please to ABANDON Lion's things and remove them from project and start again from scratch, we really don't like it..........................

And I myself plan to do translation via int files for these mappacks, this way it keeps the compatibility.

11. Sm1key

Sm1key StargateUnreal

I got all filles.. as i sayd the files that where sendid by the download of pyro is just you got some maps to join the server then downloading them all.. its just part of the mappacks .. i beleve i got here 18lssg maps in a row? it isnt nesasary to use lssg1&1B and some maps that cant beplayed in multiplayer trouch.. ( iam that far that i can create and fix triggers multiplayer use full ) if i want ... not saying iam gonna do it like... the brana wormholetraffel.. just an idea..

And Ehm about the skins.. i downt cant get rid of them .. its a part of the maps .. some maps have esactly the lssg3 map have bots in it .. the docters and some male characters...

The other skins i made them all my self... so dont say there all of him.. i created a own skin pack .. and yes i did let one of the original texture of the male 3 in it but iam thinkin to deleted .. i dont like the old skins.. it isnt even ours so.. your right if you menth the lssg3 male 3 skin..

logo's and stuf i used as patch on the unifors i took them from fan sites on internet .. and iam good with paintshop pro and stuf like that ( i am good in IT stuff as in reallife systemadministrator on big company's and iam learning for java.. )

Ehm you speak about WE .. if you know we had here a big conversation ... and B it is just a mappack..
    To awnsar about the HUD the crossfire aka hudhair .. its true it isnt in the new version .. it was to gif it an idea.. not to take things easy way from others.. I made some own pictograms showen ammobar and health and kills an things like that.. but that isnt uploaded yet.. i made from team 2 changed to sg1.. its treu... but not the menthion to publish this HUD as the HUD for SSG1 .

since i gif the HUDwork and Unreal menu+mode menus in hands of Deathpax he is beside his bussy real life workin on the MOD HUD and other menu's.. it just take some longer time then i taught it was gonna take.. and i gif him all time to take care of this.. NO rush ...

I wont abandon this maps with out a waring or a email from the creators it self.. i explained him in early december what we where creating.. i started the mod before i ever heard of this pack... i just code and mod like you and other guys in free time .. And i emaild again with them to explain about this rush here on the forum..

As i say again SSG1 wont use stuf items or weapos or things from this talisman/lion thing... ITS in themaps.. you cant run them with out or deleting it .. and i dont gonna modifide it that far.. i just fixed mplayer for coop and was workin out to fix it to multiplayer .. also the mod intro and the ending.. I know people and have good reference with modders on unreal to fix this if i want or alloud to.. as that far i didend work yet on the this thin named interpolationpoints ... unreal suports only singleplayer not multiplayer .. Zora and other did find out ways to fix this .. and i got the information of ho to '' doing this..

So this all was all created out side of the SSG1 project it dident had any thing to do with the mod it self.. i just putted the mappack on the server map cicle and it needed filles as far i knowed what it requested.. and finded out it was kinda cool to vursus it against SSG1... like an introduction to it and to show some respect to the creators and keep it alive and let people play it online.. ( iam not the only one here who modifed it and or using it on there servers or got it on internet .. i founded this out by googling and forum questions on oldunreal and more... i also sayed the didend had to re fix it .. i could send them as far as i did fix them mplayer .. so asked friendly dont to do it..

Readme file is from early december.. lol. . ya it mis here and there some things but its just a proof to you that there was a file ... ;) that pyro wasnt lying.. and no i dident create it tonight .. i was to tyerd to work and i only wanted to fix this problem between you and pyro and me and who els over here .. so this could be fixed on a good way..

if you did took time to read my posts ? did you? ( just asking friendly) and yes its kinda big but cant help our ideas and work goes far .. it doesnt have anything to do or linked to lssg...

Beside if i make you happy by telling you again that we are behind scenes bussy creating new mod filles.. like i told of Deathpax work and others..
    the hud you told of wil be gone .. its the only thing.. the rest is all

UTEAMFIX9B sourche with credits to Wolf and othere codes writed by me and some other coders and freelancers .. and while i explained also here i was away for personal life things in reallife.. i missed some time to fix this things and fixe the script missing credits... i was known of this but i coulnd work on this of a broking computer and pyro doesnt have that experiance that he can fix this and othere dident know where to start or what to change or fix..
    and while pyro was running his server with his own filles and some lite mod filles of Stargatesg1mod unfinished sourch* and lots more unfinished filles .. he dident know what to upload or to publish for his joiners.. there was a big misunderstud between us inside the modteam.. And i couldn do anything to fix this or to send them while bussy with my prived life and work in the other side of the country.. so ya thats one of the reseasons its stile used thing like hud or textures...

My self is bussy with own texturepack our own textures as i already started and wasnt ready yet finishing this while being afk .. to bussy with my study and job in the security and my ICT work .. and lots of prived things that where preority ..

SO am bussy with 360view skyboxes textures.. and textures formaps and lot of skins of weapons , items hud icons ec ..

So i wil try to start working on this asap .. kinda rushy idea lol.. but it wil be done ... the main development of the SSG1mod and not finishing filles.. an other...

And i wil clear those things of talisman/lion when iam workin on this and updated it .. so you and others can be happy...

I hope you understand whats going on now.. and that it isnt the idea to go further with this lssg filles .. lol. . that never was.. (just as what i writed in the readme)

Cant say when it wil but ehm i can ask pyro to shutdont the tempory downloads for public till i finished this thing and to stop this problem.. you talk about..

Translations where made by a friend me and some advise ofme::: of me who owns a own Networkhost company in Amsterdam and ST.Louis USA ... ( www.coreisp.nl) he suports me with hosting servers on 100mbit and the up comming new website.com ... Just all for free:p but ehm ya if you want to it your self its oke.. i just did this for the gamers.. its hard to understand what the explain and takes time .. but ehmmm no problem if you want to..

hmm am i clear now ? did i mis something?

btw who is '' whe'' you and yur imagination friends? rofl J/k ;) (JOKE)

greets peace thanks for replying..

12. Pyronious

Pyronious Good morning vietn.. Unreal!

gosh sm1key!!!

I don't even WANt to read your posts, they give me a headache imediatly xD well, Leo, u use the word "we", but who is that.. unless "you" are splitted up in two pieces.. And you cant see my skins, they are for MajorGeneral.. ive got a screeniej:
    [​IMG]
    so they have MY copyright. HAHA! I got copyright.. nanananana naaa... :p jkin.

13. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

"we" as people in UnrealEditor forums :rolleyes::doh:

14. Leonardo

Those are pretty cool. I like the kaki style. Will you be reskinning the heads? The default ones just I dunno it feels wierd for some reason. :p ...

WHOA! now Leo just STOP. God.... Xtc Sorry m8 but your buddy leo here has really ruined the thread and the mood for me. leo when you can get your head out of your rectal cavity? Come back and play nice but IMO I'd have placed you on a 1 week suspend with the tension you're cuasing in here? Understand? DO you "un-der-sta-nd the words that are being typed on this p-o-s-t?" Stop Desist and cease your insistant demands on this thread. GAH .......

15. Pyronious

Ehm guys, just to be sure, am i allowd to create an Umod file ?

16. Pyronious

No idea how that works. Ill keep it @ .exe installers.

17. Leonardo

I can help you with that a lil not alot since I'm kinda stooopid XD with it. But I do understand the premise of it and its uses. Also remember combine the two posts *please* LOL its just bad form to have two posts run togther one after another. its ok to edit and do a copy and paste a few of us have done the same thing in the past as well.

Here is the link for the Package tool Unreal Tournament Package Tool this should help help out with installers in future versions for you.

18. Pyronious

Hi there:crazydance:
    I created a new installer, that must work porperly. It's still not Umod, but atleast it has a readme ^^ the lssg maps arent included, but the STARGATE_LS and that other music sound wich is name much like it are in it. also a few skins.. i geussed you ment the green one ? I putted my maps straightly from the server in it, so i can halrdly believe there will be mismatches with this.

will add link soon, when its done uploading.

:2thumb::rockon:

19. Leonardo

COOL! YATTA!

20. Pyronious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.