Spooger!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
David another little piece of advice, don't fight the ocean, but merge with it.
You know, this is just a small community were people give each other moral support by saying something nice. Hell, I got to tell Spooge his maps are good, just so he helps me with my Max questions :D
People in the forum don’t hang out and go places together, were just members of message board, it's not a life style. If you like INF, or are into making maps or even just talking to developers, make your self at home, but this stuffs got to stop man. You should already know that people are just going to keep saying $hit if you keep replying. Why not just try to make things better.
Stop being so strong, and rebeling. Maybe take back what you said in your last two posts.
I don’t believe that was from you, but from your defenses.

It is the man that can take down his defenses who is the real man, because he is not afraid of what he was defending him self from.

Move on, or stay but there is no middle.

Plus or minis

Positive or negative

Hot or cold

Night or day

Go or say :D

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
"Hell, I got to tell Spooge his maps are good, just so he helps me with my Max questions"
that's why inf didnt get any better in years? :D

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
LOL... David reminds me of somebody... hmmm... just can't put my finger on it... he just keeps going and going and going...

EnergizerDavid.jpg

Found that on the web... wish I could remember the site. My guess is he created it trying to be like Cliff in his bunny suite. You got a LONG way to go if that's what you are after David. lol

Last edited:

-kain-

lurker
Apr 3, 2001
England
this r00ls

"Has licking David sack left a salty taste in your mouth?
Now don't go getting your panties all in a wad, it's just an insult, no different than "if I'm going to be as anal as some of the INF community".

2 reasons why you'd better take back your insults, spooger:

1. The INF community can be pretty damn anal, so I was merely stating a fact
2. Therefore I didn't insult you, so you didn't owe me an insult, so now I owe you one

edit: hope i cleared it up a little for you :p

Last edited:

-kain-

lurker
Apr 3, 2001
England
Edit: scroll up for my nice, brief, easy to understand reply.

I wanna keep some semblence of respect for you spooge (which is hard after that whole davidm/licking thing.... urgh
vomiton.gif
) as I hope you do for me, but hey

Last edited:

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Damn Spooge, why couldn’t you make a pic like that for me, every mom in the world would like one of them :D

David man, don’t sweet it, it’s all in hummer, Just laugh if off… It’s a test you know, and if you pass it, you’re the man ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.