Spooger!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
That would be nice... but it's not like that.... :D

I came to them actualy, so it's me who has been following. Remember why I came to this forum in the first place? A more intelligent (serious) mapping community. Works for me.;)

Evil_Joe

Jan 22, 2000
PA
Visit site
no I was refering to DavidM... remember way back... he reminds me of some other people... Quirky or something and the other dude I forgot his name...

Akuma

Deacon Massif
Mar 4, 2000
Visit site
ah, the (in)famous Qwerty vs. SF wars, now that was some Class A funny shit

The really funny thing is, looking back at it Qwerty was right on the money... even if his delivery was a little, erm, undiplomatic. A shame those forums got wiped :(

Razorflower

It hurts.
Oct 6, 2000
Enraged....

.... naw. A lil' disappointed. Though, hindsight being what it is... outta context, anything can be offensive.

Neo, Joe's fine. He's had that rash looked at, and as it turns out, it wasn't a big deal after all. ;)

Razorflower

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
hehe... well I think most people get the impression that David likes people to get worked up, it's obviously for the reaction. He's the king of double meaning phrases.
That right David? hehe... :D :p

And ACK!! How can you even say that @kuma? Qwerty..? On the money? The guy was SUCH a lacky... He had his nose so far up the other guys butt that if he licked his lips people screamed RimJob! You can't compare David to Qwerty, David's actualy pretty cool in comparison.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
we all just tend to tell the truth :)

ok, I know you are happy on your 'intelligent' board where everybody kisses each others ass :)

you are not pissed? I got more work to do there

Spooge

Digital Content Creator
Jul 9, 2000
TN -USA
www.planetunreal.com
Originally posted by DavidM

It’s the story of your life man; it’s all those remedial classes you take in school, how can we compete? But hey we love ya, you’re like one of Jerry's kids to us all here, you’re a very special guy. Just say it over and over, autisms not a crime. You've even been elected our new red headed stepchild due to personal manifestations of superiority. ;)

It’s true, we understand you now David. Research has proven that minor physical and psychological abnormalities, genetic abnormalities or prenatal insults such as exposure to toxins can lead to extensive reliance on electronic marital aids… and can cause just about anyone to look for trouble. We understand it’s difficult to socialize for different and additive reasons due to neurological deficits but we care for you, and we are not afraid to show it. :) :) :)

There’s nothing wrong with David he’s just misunderstood.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Originally posted by DavidM
we all just tend to tell the truth :)

ok, I know you are happy on your 'intelligent' board where everybody kisses each others ass :)

Knowbody kisses my ass...What am I doing wrong :D

Starstreams

Mar 12, 2001
USA
mgiese1.home.comcast.net
Originally posted by /\l!eN[RIP]
And you get angry at me for opening a threat for you Spooge....:rolleyes:
No, I admit it was a lame try to be funny....

Spooge didn’t open this, Evil_Joe started the thread but I don’t think he know what was going on in the other thread. Btw, welcome back Evil!

Ok, you know I would really like to see DavidM as well as everyone else get along and forget the past. That means we need to respect each other and put our defenses down. Dave I’m sure you might have done some bad $hit in the past, but as long as you realize this, then you’re out of the hot water.
(Awareness) is the key that unlocks the new self

Not much you can do about the past, other then learn from it.
It’s funny when I see these WWF wrestlers on tv talking about killing each other, but if we were all standing in a room and a bomb went off, we would all look the same.

“Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend, we were all equal in the end”

Last edited:

qwerty

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Oh great, more "qwerty told Spooge's concubines not to swallow everything that gets into their mouths so we'll make fun of him behind his back" newbie garbage nonsense. :rolleyes:

I swear, everytime my name pops up on this forum its one cheapshot after another by you and your oral assistants. You think that Mr.M and I have some sort of nonsensical grudge against you? That we're jealous of you (in your dreams thx)?

You don't honestly expect to post such "realistic" levels (thank God we don't see Reactor-6 on this world, or everyone would need feeling-canes after their retinas were vaporized out of their skulls :D ) here and not hear someone snicker at how hilariously backwards they are.

Now, I know what your reply is going to be.

"I have a son...I have a wife...blah blah blah...newbie kid....grow up...queer.....grow up...leave please......my kid maps better than you.....do you have a kid......blah blah blah"

Heh, its almost as funny as Spinex's diatribes on "my girlfriend gave me some ass so me > davidm thx" (it would be funnier, but Spinex is not coherent, which makes it better, sorry)

Please lets at least have this one last for more than 5 posts before you begin the thread-locking pansy-tag game again. Thanks.

/me goes off to grow up and learn photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.