Some tard thinks #nalicity is his clan's channel!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is {NC}Rukee a ****ing moron?

• YES!!

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

• Yes

• No (whoever votes for this is a moron too) :p

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, and the pollstarter is a troll! The official channel is ALSO the clan channel!

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
The clan originally registered #NC (on enterthegame) as the Clan channel when NaliCity got kicked off of Games link ( thanks a lot Bomb. ) The origonal channel was still called #nalicity then. After seeing Darkreapers tyranical meglomaniac attitude...i felt it was in the best interest to have a clan channel. Luquado and bangout felt differently. So in the interest of keeping Clan NC part of Nalicity's forum comunity I and others felt it was best to get rid of #NC and just use #nalicity on enterthegame. There was no need for a separation between the clan forumers and the other forumers of Nalicity to split up.

Yes..... the #nalicity channel isnt something that got anounced a lot prior to the clan.

Keep in mind that the channel was mainly for the admins of nalicity. Try not to overstep your bounds. The clan is a guest just like everyone else.

I have edited catfuzz post to show all info i know of. Too lazy to type it all out.

Nebel

Aloof
Apr 28, 2001
Around
Originally posted by OO7MIKE
The clan originally registered #NC (on enterthegame) as the Clan channel when NaliCity got kicked off of Games link ( thanks a lot Bomb. )

lol, I rember that. All thanks to xdark_infernox, too.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
We admins have our own channel now so the dribble is no longer a concern.
#nalicity remains the chat channel for ClanNC.
All others are welcome, but true NCers wear the {NC} badge and belong to the Clan. From #nalicity we strike out on unsuspecting servers and taunt twice both high ping and low ping bastards alike with our inate ability to be fragged and frag alike.
Falice Navidad mi clanamigos.

Originally posted by OO7MIKE
The clan originally registered #NC (on enterthegame) as the Clan channel when NaliCity got kicked off of Games link ( thanks a lot Bomb. ) The origonal channel was still called #nalicity then. After seeing Darkreapers tyranical meglomaniac attitude...i felt it was in the best interest to have a clan channel. Luquado and bangout felt differently. So in the interest of keeping Clan NC part of Nalicity's forum comunity I and others felt it was best to get rid of #NC and just use #nalicity on enterthegame. There was no need for a separation between the clan forumers and the other forumers of Nalicity to split up.

Yes..... the #nalicity channel isnt something that got anounced a lot prior to the clan.

Keep in mind that the channel was mainly for the admins of nalicity. Try not to overstep your bounds. The clan is a guest just like everyone else.

I have edited catfuzz post to show all info i know of. Too lazy to type it all out.

Well, Btljuice,(anyone remember him?) did try to get a seperate Nalicity channel going on one of the other Mirc servers, but no one ever went there. Clan NC Would have been the one to have the channel, if the Motard DR hadn't of registered #nalicity on damn near every Mirc server out there.
Like Mikey said, even with that, clan members used to be the only ones who used the channel, with the exception of Yoda, Fuzzbuster, and Inrealm, who would hang out there. If it wasn't for the clanners pushing it,( with help from the inside by Twrecks and Hackr, thanks guys ;) ) few if any people would know about it.
So Merry Christmas
and STFU.