Some tard thinks #nalicity is his clan's channel!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is {NC}Rukee a ****ing moron?

• YES!!

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Yes

• Yes

• No (whoever votes for this is a moron too) :p

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, and the pollstarter is a troll! The official channel is ALSO the clan channel!

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

hackr86

Nali City Administrator
Dec 21, 2000
Canada
www.djmallon.com
Rukee, are you saying that #nalicity was only in the private forums? Rigghttt...there's a link on the front page...

The official Nali City IRC chatroom is located on the Enter The Game network, irc.enterthegame.com port 6667, channel #nalicity.

If that sounded like gobbledegook to you then you're not familiar with IRC. IRC chat predates the Internet. It was the ORIGINAL instant messaging; you can form rooms to chat with people with similar interests, private message people, and even send and receive files! When you join Nali City's IRC chatroom, you don't know what you'll find; maybe some of the admins and reviewers hanging out or discussing new site ideas; maybe members of Nali City's Clan {NC} setting match times or practice; maybe some Nali City visitors yakking it up; or maybe you'll spot us goofing off, which we do often. It's a lot of fun in there sometimes, so be a part of it!

Cat Fuzz

Qualthwar's Minion. Ph34r!
I think Rukee is confused. The clan originally registered #NC as the Clan channel when NaliCity got kicked off that other server. We decided to hang out in #nalicity instead since it would get more traffic.

Rukee, #nalicity was never a Clan only channel, #NC was. I hope this settles things.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Originally posted by Rukee
Whoops.......nevermind about the rotation thing then.....but you still have a way huge gay pic sig!!! :p

Care to explain how an image file can be homosexual? :)

BTW, thanks to Cat Fuzz for explaining it all. Hopefully we can all get on with our lives now :)

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Nah, I prefer 'bleebleblobble'. It's much more descriptive, and more possible (more so than image-file manlove, anyway) :)

Yeah, mine isn't gigantic. Just thank your lucky stars I didn't use this one, though:

longsig.jpg

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by |JSZ|theswarm|BuF
Gotta make it wide too.:D Hey, I'm not a troll, I'm a multitude of clones! :con:

I beg to differ on you with that!! IMO....you are a troll!!
Through this whole thing....exept for the comments on your sig pic...I have shown you repect...in the channel and in the forums....
what did you call me???....
fag.......
****ing moron....
turd........
homo.....

sounds like a Troll to me!!

BangOut

...smells like groin.
Nov 4, 2001
Right behind you...
Shut up... both of you.

Now kiss and make up.

hackr and fragswill win a million dollars for the correct question:

#nalicity is the worst channel ever :D but it is also the best channel for talking about anything NC related and it is the home base for the clan.

Questions? Concerns?

Continue discussing...

Flames?

Then hackr or I will gladly close the thread.

Rukee: Hush up about sig pics... I told you a million times already to turn off sigs... it's a waste of bandwidth and screen space. :rolleyes:

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
thx NC

Originally posted by Rukee
But it started out as the clan chan and we just shared it with the rest of the Nalicity`rs. WE (the clan) listed the channel in the forums for everyone to join. At first the Clansmen were the only ones givin acsses to the channel....then we advertized it to the forums for everyone to hange out.....but it did start out as the CLAN channel first!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THANK you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank YOU, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, THANK you, Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU, Thank you, THANK YOU Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, ...

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Arcturus
Care to explain how an image file can be homosexual? :)

Actually, the original meaning of gay is more... uhh, take Temple of Gayness as an example.
Gays were called so due to (usually) prejudices concerning their behaviour and clothing, eg. choice of, indeed, gay colours.

Here gay is used in the more generalized modern meaning of revolting, which is of course based on the origninal meanings.