Sneak Peek...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Could one of the mods change Don's custom title to "Whiner In Chief"?

Ta.

Personally, I am chuffed that people are making stuff for Inf. I wouldn't dream of yelling at people taking the time out to make stuff.

If I wanted a particular gun so badly that I was prepared to demand it in half-inch high letters I'd probably be giving some thought to learning to model.

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
I also have a model in the works for the Serdyukov SPS, which is a Russian AP Pistol in 9x21mm (no, not 9x19). Nofate's model was the Barretta M93R.

Also, if there is something you would like to see in INF, post pics (side profiles especially) and some info in our forums here: http://forums.clanterritory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179

OICW said:
May I ask if down the track, whether you have any pistols planned?

I know there's 4 pistols in Inf already, but people (well, generally) don't seem to mind having the M16A4 in, so I'd like to suggest a CZ75 or a Browning Hi-Power in .40 S&W: the reason for the latter being a different calibre to make things more interesting.

Last edited:

ecale3

Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
Haha, freon ;). Anyway Gal i have two questions for you.
1) Does anyone actually use the Tavor?
2) could you post the info and pics in our forums instead of here. I promise you it will be forgotten here. The link to our forums is in my sig.

Oh and please, post weapon suggestions (with info please) in the PUBLIC RESEARCH Forum please people.

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
it was just to point that before doing all kind of (obscure) guns (exepted for the m4 but for 1 m4 used in combat theire is 50 Akm's) maybe people should focusing on the most widely used assault rifle ever

dont take everything bad :D

AK 47 AK 47 !

Last edited:

[C22]-Acolyte

Ai kotoba afuro to gunsou!
Jan 20, 2002
INF-land
Visit site
OICW said:
I know there's 4 pistols in Inf already, but people (well, generally) don't seem to mind having the M16A4 in, so I'd like to suggest a CZ75 or a Browning Hi-Power in .40 S&W: the reason for the latter being a different calibre to make things more interesting.

Well... I've got an unfinished CZ75FA model on my harddisk :) Dunno though if I'll ever complete it though.

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
all you guys out there should wait for the first lot of stuff to get done before asking..... its getting quite busy here with 6 modellers or something, a texture man, 3 animators and 1 coder around here ;)

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Bushwack said:
My apologies Doc, i didnt remember you animated the M4 {DOH!!!}, lol, has Geo actually done any animating?

{j/k geo} :D

Hehe as a matter of fact, yes... just nothing releasable yet.

I'll try to release an alpha version before I leave for Gemany next week. But I still have to figure out how to export and import into Unrealed to that someone can code the rifle...

Anyway, knowing I'd be busy, that's why I took a not-so-important-and-needed rifle. :p

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
hey geogob..... you dont need to do the exporting - all you have to do is get your model animated and into a 3ds max importable format - normally either .3ds or .max. duke can take off from there.

Dr.J

Staying Alive.
Nov 25, 2001
Hong Kong
www.alkdjflakdjfksj.com
just an update - this is the M14DMR with some new attatchments done - suppressor, leuplod scope and harris bipod (forgive the lack of springs, polycount problems :( )

please forgive the ****house render with no smoothing.

M14_03.jpg

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
OMG yes M14. I hope it gets coded some balls and kills in one hit like a battlerifle should unlike that ***** G3A3 in the IBW mutie.

Have you guys thought about making the scope like the scope on Duke's XM8, only without the variable zoom?

ecale3

Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
keihaswarrior said:
OMG yes M14. I hope it gets coded some balls and kills in one hit like a battlerifle should unlike that ***** G3A3 in the IBW mutie.

That was the plan, especially since the DMR version is semi-auto only.

keihaswarrior said:
Have you guys thought about making the scope like the scope on Duke's XM8, only without the variable zoom?

No, it wouldn't work for this anyway. You can either take it with the scope, or take it irons only.