Skaters/Boarders of BuF Unite!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shroom-FX

Basshead
Jul 2, 2005
www.okobo.com
Think I sweated for the first time in 6 months today, clear blue skys and everything :D. Had a 3 hour sess with a few mates until we got kicked out of the campus by some wardens. Managed to lose half the skin on my ankle spazzin up a nosestall an all, but it didn't ruin a thing.

Can't..****in...wait..for...summer.

Had no idea boog was such a legend back in the day on a board, gotta talk next time i see him in irc.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
OMg how have i missed this thread for so freikin long?

Tejas skaters represent!
Yes i can skate! Grls can skate damn good too!
Been a while though. I stoped for a while then a year ago i started up again. It was calling my name. I couldn't say no. :lol:
Found a nice little park with a sweet mini half pipe. Jumped on it and aww crap i'm rusty. Worked it on the weekends and i'm getting slowly back to the swing like the days when i had one in the back yard at the old house. "The good ole high school dayz"
This park i found is like 40 minnutes from my house but it's worth the drive. Nice metal ramps quarters and a island with some rails. There are some nice boxes too.

Last month i was sick and it was freikin cold and rainy so i guess thats the reason for the latest break i took. It's sunny again though. Time to make the drive!:D