1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

short on cash?

Discussion in 'General' started by ProjectX, Feb 23, 2006.

?

Would you pay for UnWheel?

1. Yes, definately!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Depends on the price

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Never!

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  5. Only if it comes with craze - in a plastic bag

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. $n][pErMan

$n][pErMan UnWheel Server Guru!

UWRC-Igneous rocks IMO. Takes some real skill ... leave that in the game for sure :)
    UWRC-Alladreas is fun.. but sadly... only works about 50%.... the other 50% your game crashes... lol.

2. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

yeah drop em, I'll keep em on my hard drive so that when i feel like it I can create better versions of them.

3. $n][pErMan

$n][pErMan UnWheel Server Guru!

Don't drop UWRC-Igneous shrimp! IF you do... im just gonna put it right back on the server anyway and make people DL it :p I love that map cause it can be tough to navigate :)