Share Your Old Hardware

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Tonybones

Tonybones
Nov 1, 2005
Seattle
I'm looking for pc100 sodimm 128mb or even 64mb for an old sony labtop. Also im looking for pc133 256 or larger for a desktop. Thanks

Cyrsss Female Dog

..Submarine..
Nov 26, 2005
Desk
A good thread..

I am after the drivers (disk) for an old Nvidia 64m FX5200 videocard,as mine have gone and disk has gone as well.

Email me If you have them,post the disk,I will send them back etc..

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
I have quite a bit of really old stuff. (talking celeron 133 here) If you managed to get it up and running again you may just be able to browse the web and play pacman.

I'm on the look out for a Socket A processer. Not worried on the model. and some 184pin SDR RAM. (or does DDR work fine (just slower) I havent tried)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Since we're asking for stuff...

I'm looking for an nForce2 based motherboard, preferably an ABit NF7-S rev.2 if possible.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Sir_Brizz said:
Since we're asking for stuff...

I'm looking for an nForce2 based motherboard, preferably an ABit NF7-S rev.2 if possible.

I have one sat under my bed. Its an ABit NF7-s but I think itws the revision 1 board.
Used to be in my old rig, but when my uncle borrow it he claimed the board was dead..... I doubt it really is though.