Serverbots for ut2k4?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
I had a quick look at the ServerBots and UT2004 sure has screwed the Bot code up :(
Looks like I will have to re-write the whole thing to get it right and that can wait for a rainy day :)

tdw-socke

Nov 21, 2003
still no rain in SA ? :)

i dropped the sbots now, as it produces too muche failures.

Hope you'll find time soon, to work on it again...

how about exporting the duelgame-bot as standalone bot? :D

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
how about exporting the duelgame-bot as standalone bot?
mmm I had forgotten about him and he works quite well also.

Problem is I have so many things on the go atm and time is a big problem.
My most recent is I had to make a small program for the company where 2 PC's on the WAN can talk to each other remotely and also automatically.
I have since ported the software into a single program with the idea of a WebAdmin type interface to remotely control dedicated servers over the internet but like I say thats just another project.

Then there is UTExtra, we need to decide what we gonna do about the overlays.
Also UT2Vote with the few bugs it also has.
Only once they are all done can we look at ServerBots but maybe we add 1 or 2 Bots to UTExtra :)

hmishima

Sep 10, 2004
ProAsm said:
I have since ported the software into a single program with the idea of a WebAdmin type interface to remotely control dedicated servers over the internet but like I say thats just another project.

:eek2: :crazydance:

I now officially declare all your other projects on the back-burner and you focus on this:)

seriously, that will rock when it's available.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
I will soon ask you guys to test it for me as I have removed everything and just need to see if the Server/Client will talk to each other.
Unfortunately I sit behind a NAT here which make life very difficult.
It works with the Client behind the NAT ok but not the Server.
Anyways I'll see if I can get back to it tomorrow as I'm off most this week due to heavy overtime and I prefer the time off rather than being paid for it and the taxman takes half :)